Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party Gras review last night

When i first walked into exit last night, I thought i was gonna shoot myself.......it looked like a high shool dance..... That guy speedy kept talking, and every 10 seconds someone would be talking about KTU..........as soon as IIO finished rapture i had enough of the main floor....

Luckily, we went to the White room......thats where the real party was.....Denny Tsettos was insane last night.. haha He put the billy Jean Bushwacker mix on with some tribal in the background (song still gets me going)...

the vibe in that room was just incredible .. I couldn't believe that I was actualy having a good time @ exit.....Thank god they ran a tight door for that room, otherwise it would have been miserable....(he was only letting girls in)

by far the best time ive had at exit .....once again denny saved the night...... did anyone else go?

Originally posted by djdanfury

When i first walked into exit last night, I thought i was gonna shoot myself.......it looked like a high shool dance..... That guy speedy kept talking, and every 10 seconds someone would be talking about KTU..........as soon as IIO finished rapture i had enough of the main floor....

Luckily, we went to the White room......thats where the real party was.....Denny Tsettos was insane last night.. haha He put the billy Jean Bushwacker mix on with some tribal in the background (song still gets me going)...

the vibe in that room was just incredible .. I couldn't believe that I was actualy having a good time @ exit.....Thank god they ran a tight door for that room, otherwise it would have been miserable....(he was only letting girls in)

by far the best time ive had at exit .....once again denny saved the night...... did anyone else go?

Great time at Exit last night. I agree Denny in the white room was awesome.Andrew Mendez great meeting you,keep rocking'em!! How great was vicious last night ??? And Dean from the surf club,thanks for the hook up most def appreacted