Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's hot tonight

Originally posted by magilicuti

just becareful who you take advice from, this board is full of promoters so their opinions are bias.

< not a promoter, just the motherfuckin DJ :D

Nah, I only mentioned Fun House cause you said you were lookin for a dance bash, and our floor is definitely packed with people stompin to hard beats.

As far as dress code... we ain't got one. Wear whatever the fuck you like, but be warned that you will see some crazy lookin freaks there.

And it's cheap and there's no line to get in.

In the remote chance that anyone on this board does wanna check out this party, just make sure to use the entrance up the stairs to the right of the street level entrance.

Check this out http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79161 if you wanna see what kinda freaks go to this shit. ;)

Hey girl,

If you wanna dance, I'd say go to Vinyl to hear Danny Tenaglia... its the best night in the city as far as music & vibe go and only $20 a pop. But, be warned, there's no alcohol (if that matters to you), so be sure to hit up a bar or lounge in advance.

Another awesome spot (with no cover!) is Plant on 3rd Street btw Avenue B & C... they always have great DJs and even though it gets packed early, you can dance there....

Just my 2 cents! Have fun tonight.

xo

Alexandra

There are Deff alot of good party`s tonight, so its a tough decesion, Exit will be way to steep cus its 45 at the door, but it`ll be another oen of those memorable nights. Madd myles at Roxy tonight is also gonna be prolyl hot as hell, but in your steep range, Centro is prolly gona be good too along with a couple others, If its 11 of your friends looking to dance the night awya for a little money, Go to that 5 dollar party, i thinki`ll check that out next week. Wherever you go though i`m sure you`l have a good time

thanks guys, i still don't know what the fuck my friends like to do... i swear they can never make up their fucking minds... so at this point i really dont care... the reason we're going out is for one girls b-day, and she's not in tune with the city, so she's leaving up to everyone else to take her somewhere... but on the downside she's really picky and if she's not feeling the vibe she'll get all dramatic.... do any of you guys have that problem where your friends can't ever make up their minds???

I hear ya magilicuti... out of all my friends, only my best friend likes going clubbin for real, and she's leaving for Italy soon!

Plus, my boyfriend hates the club scene, so I only can convince him to do a big club night out like twice a year!

Oh well... guess I'll live. :(

Originally posted by magilicuti

you don't know how lucky you have it. i am lucky if i can get two people to go clubbing at all even. usually just me and another guy. i am actually trying to force myself to go alone from now on because if i keep doing this i'm not gonna have any fun.

man I'm getting lots o opinions and my friends are gonna freak when they find out limelights closing (if they don't know that already)... but yeah i am lucky most of my friends love to party, but if none of your friends love to shake their asses what do they do for fun?!?!?!