Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters at Sneaky Petes

Well he came up to Albany's Sneaky Petes for V-day and he tore it the fuck up. Club closed at about 4:30 and it was the best time ive had in a while. Played going through it and after that some soft mellow vocal that went into a hypnotic militant type beat.....it was a hot song wish i knew which one it was. By the way was anybody else there?

Peace,

Fabio

Yo I missed him last night... I'm saving myself for Deep Dish and Tenaglia on Sunday... I hope all this rest pays off. What was the crowd like??? JP's been here twice and both times I ended up going to the city instead. One of these days..............Is anyone going to see Run DMC tomorrow night at Sneaky's???

I saw Rich Luzzi last weekend there, but I was too drunk to remember much.

Originally posted by nyc420

JP played Sneaky Pete's??? The cheesiest club EVER!! OMG. He's a fuckin joke...:laugh:

Dude you gotta be kidding me. For albany that place is not bad at all. For you to even try to compare it to any place in the city is just retarded. The system isnt bad and in my opinion the lighting is pretty impressive.

Peace,

Fabio

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Yo I missed him last night... I'm saving myself for Deep Dish and Tenaglia on Sunday... I hope all this rest pays off. What was the crowd like??? JP's been here twice and both times I ended up going to the city instead. One of these days..............Is anyone going to see Run DMC tomorrow night at Sneaky's???

I saw Rich Luzzi last weekend there, but I was too drunk to remember much.

Crowd reminded me of Factory except there werent as many attractive people. As far as RUN DMC im supposed to go but Im not sure yet. PM me if your gonna go maybe we can have a meetup.

Peace,

Fabio