Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

****official Vic Has Officially Lost His Mind Thread****

Originally posted by ellywelly

Hey.. speaking of Quesadillas.. I tried it the other day for the first time... they were sooo good!!!... ohh not from taco bell :puke:

OMG! You've never had Quesadillas before? You poor, poor thing. So, how'd you manage to crawl out from under that rock you've been living under your whole life? :D

Hey.. speaking of Quesadillas.. I tried it the other day for the first time... they were sooo good!!!... ohh not from taco bell :puke:

werd...taco hell sux, i think they use velveeta, and thier mexican pizza...ugh....i prefer baja fresh at least they use corn tortillas, the only type of tortilla..and they have chunky salsa, where you can see the tomato and onions and cilantro and they use good cheese.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

OMG! You've never had Quesadillas before? You poor, poor thing. So, how'd you manage to crawl out from under that rock you've been living under your whole life? :D

The only other mexican food I've had are tacos.... ohh and black beans. My mom usually makes south american food and I usually make italian food... ;)

The only other mexican food I've had are tacos.... ohh and black beans. My mom usually makes south american food and I usually make italian food... ;)

bythe way elly, maybe u can help us out...shady says that french people smell like greek feta cheese, is there a large french cheese making community in greece that would make the french smell like feta cheese?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, I'm sure you do. :rolleyes:

dude it so fucking easy.

filo dough

butter

walnuts

pine nuts

sugar

rose water (may substitute with orange blossom water or substitute the syrup with honey)

saffron strands

cinnammon

thats all

Originally posted by vicman

bythe way elly, maybe u can help us out...shady says that french people smell like greek feta cheese, is there a large french cheese making community in greece that would make the french smell like feta cheese?

Yes, indeed there is. According to my little research.. there is a large goat cheese factory in France called the Union Scoff... and of course you know that feta is made from goat milk. But if you ask me... french people smell like old sweat and pi$$ mixed together...:puke: .. I'd smell feta cheese any day than smell a sweaty french dude!! ;)

Yes, indeed there is. According to my little research.. there is a large goat cheese factory in France called the Union Scoff... and of course you know that feta is made from goat milk. But if you ask me... french people smell like old sweat and pi$$ mixed together...:puke: .. I'd smell feta cheese any day than smell a sweaty french dude!! ;)

i hadnt thought of reverse odor transpolarization...th frenmch are not in greece, rather the goats in france transporting the milk/cheese smell to france...

i hadnt thought of reverse odor transpolarization...th frenmch are not in greece, rather the goats in france transporting the milk/cheese smell to france...

I thought you were asking for a feta factory in france... N eways.. bottomline... most french guys.. stink ;)

Originally posted by pgiddy

the only mexican I endorse is Corona

"Rythym of the Night" Corona?

How about Tecate? Or hell, Carta Blanca, thats better than Corona, its old skool stuff...I havent seen a lot of Carta Blanca here.

"Rythym of the Night" Corona?

How about Tecate? Or hell, Carta Blanca, thats better than Corona, its old skool stuff...I havent seen a lot of Carta Blanca here.

Thats too hard core mexican for me. I like the stuff that's "imported" meaning basically it's from the USA. However, I do like Speedy Gonzalez, he's the coolest.