Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ Buzz cancelled

kandyraver

Originally posted by Kuro

Exactly. By the way, Max Graham is going to be at Buzz on 4/12 along with Sndra Collins.

yup along with Matt Darey, that guy was at Glow a few months back, like I said, its sortta weird getting Glow type Dj's at Buzz. Kuro, check ur sig., all I see is an "x"..or are you preparing an even more raunchy sig.?

Originally posted by Kuro

Exactly. By the way, Max Graham is going to be at Buzz on 4/12 along with Sndra Collins.

The last time I saw Sandra Collins was her appearance at 5. She was so mangled and the set and crowd soooo bad, I left after about 20 min. I hear her last set at Buzz was really good though and I wouldn't mind seeing her spin. Now Max Graham, otoh, I saw him at Sound Factory back in October and it was the worst set I've ever heard.

Originally posted by crank47

The last time I saw Sandra Collins was her appearance at 5. She was so mangled and the set and crowd soooo bad, I left after about 20 min. I hear her last set at Buzz was really good though and I wouldn't mind seeing her spin. Now Max Graham, otoh, I saw him at Sound Factory back in October and it was the worst set I've ever heard.

ive seen Sandra Collins twice here and Ive enjoyed her sets alot. Max Graham I've never seen, but since you saw him at SF, after this weekend, I wouldnt be surprised that alot of dj's save their worse for NYC.

I think chyna has seen him.

Originally posted by vicman

ive seen Sandra Collins twice here and Ive enjoyed her sets alot. Max Graham I've never seen, but since you saw him at SF, after this weekend, I wouldnt be surprised that alot of dj's save their worse for NYC.

I think chyna has seen him.

Yeah, you really have to feel sorry for those ny folk sometimes. :tongue: If you think about it, we have it really good in DC with Buzz, Glow, Ultraworld etc..., you know, a nice venue for pretty much everyone's musical tastes...

Yeah, you really have to feel sorry for those ny folk sometimes. :tongue: If you think about it, we have it really good in DC with Buzz, Glow, Ultraworld etc..., you know, a nice venue for pretty much everyone's musical tastes...

and much much cheaper. Everything thats wrong with the club scene I saw at Exit on Friday, and then they complain why clubs lose thier licenses and get shut down in the city. We all know some of th reasons why Twilo got shut down, I wouldnt be surprised if teh same thing happens to Exit.

You going skiing this weekend?

Vacation time! :D :D :D

I'll heading to CO to snowboard for a week and enjoy freezing cold temps and lots of beautiful white snow. I can't wait!

super sweet! I kinda remembered you mentioned something about that trip a while back