Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC info for Red

liquidowner

Just want to let you guys know that I booked the first party for WMC at RED today with johnny Vicious, Eddie Biaz and a bunch of other people who match that format. It's pretty kewl because it's going to be broadcast live on KTU in New York City. It's a smaller venue with a lounge/nightclub feel to it and I'm putting Red Laser's through the place that look really kewl. As with Liquid, You CP members get your comps there as well whenever you like so I will try and keep you posted on the talent I bring in there. DJ Iggy will be my resident on Friday nights and I'm looking for a great house DJ to reside on Saturdays so stay tuned.Your friend, Billy Shaw

I'm going to battle you over the web about the dis-respect that you've shown me and my club. I will only say this to you.I think that I'm quite easy to locate and if you do know me than you know I would wipe the floor with your ass for making comments like this to me in person or anywhere that you can be identified. Come by the club asshole tomorrow and we can handle any problem you feel you need to resolve with me. No doubt you will make some silly post and continue your bullshit for whatever reason you may have for bad mouthing Liquid or myself so I will leave it at that. I will be there tomorrow all day so be a man and resolve whatever issue you have with me in person. Billy Shaw

Hey icyhot you better bring more people if you want to have fun. if its anything like liquid they will be empty.

That wasnt cool... You must be the new Jerk in town... Just to let you know around here we help & support each other... You just bashed one of the few people making a difference in this town...

I hear you complaining ,but why dont you be specific????

Dont sweat the small stuff Billy .... Anyone thats been reading this board for a while can a smell BS a mile away...