Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone from bayonne?

Originally posted by vladeyz

yea apples has good food but i dont really go to bars here its mostly clubs for me but it sucks there is no clubs in bayonne i rmember they once tried opening the dawg house that shti was mad small the next week no one came.

YUP YUP VERY TRUE the only thing that BAYONNE has going on for it's self is the FORUM* I drive 15mins to go to that GYM* :laugh: Apples and kapps are only good for a pre-game. . .if you dont want to drive into hoboken

Originally posted by laurie619

Hey I grew up in Bayonne. . . .:D Miss it so much. . . FAM is still there. I take it you go to the sandbar. . . a lot in the summer. . . THATS LIKE BAYONNE's HOT SPOT. . . aaanyway some sometimes you can find me a Kapps, and Apples. . . HEHEHEH ;)

If its from bayonne, leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vladeyz

what u tlakin about its right by the city the rent is cheap it cnat get any better other than there is nothing to do here;D

Yeah but you are a hop. . skip. . and a jump away from HOBOKEN. . . so dont worry about it, look you could live in "cranford" it sucks here! I miss Bayonne SOOOO MUCH!