Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being searched at Exit

Originally posted by Unbound

yo C... completely agree with you....

this dude stuck two fingers up my ass....

shit he didnt even hit the drugs....

what a looser..couldnt even do his job proper..

everybody knows that you need to get at least 2 knockles in to hit the drugs........

and i was about to thank him for helping me plug the pills....

i wonder if they do this for Jr as well...

you know have the pouncers assist you to plug the pills...

so on behalf of the clubbing community i wanna thank Exit (anal exit) management for caring about us so much

PS ...china club and exit should def swap names

Yo why do you gotta steal my tag, RIP TWILO 2001... be original!

Funny... and a good way to not only get kicked out after paying (notice how Exit is the ONLY club that searches you after you pay) but start a fight with a bouncer.

Originally posted by elementx

About the molestation. When I went Thanks Giving Eve. Damn the guy was like spread um... So I spread um... He said spread them more... So I spread them more. Ther he proceded to put his hand all over my crotch... I was like bro... No offence... And keep in mind I am not gay... But I have not gotten laid in about 2 months. And if you keep playin around down there I just might wind up gettin Excited... Well to make a long story short. As soon as I said that he stopped and I stepped into the club... So to make life easier... Make it like you enjoy it... They will normally not proceed...

Peace...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

My first time at Exit and I walked right in........

Guess I am just better than everyone else:)

Hey assboy, they prob. realized u where Greek and couldn't keep any drugs stuffed up ur ass since its too loose. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . I'm sorry I had to, u got the flag in ur avitar.

Yiasou megale.

Kosta

Originally posted by workenonlife

exit did have a crazy serch had to pop shoes off guy was feeLen up my ass still smuggled in 4 grams of coke tho rasied th price and walked out iwth carzy amount of money or like 60 buck worth of sh1t

ur really fucking cool buddy

:bigfinger:

people like you fuck up the club scene

Originally posted by workenonlife

exit did have a crazy serch had to pop shoes off guy was feeLen up my ass still smuggled in 4 grams of coke tho rasied th price and walked out iwth carzy amount of money or like 60 buck worth of sh1t

ur still a fucking FREAK. lurn howz 2 spel. betur.

1-800-abc-defg = hooked on phonics or for you hookd un foniks

Queer.

quote from another thread

from another thread...

Oh and I did happen to see a bouncer rip money out of some kids hands... All the kid was doing was counting what he had in his pocket... The bouncer walked passed grabbed it. And said... What I find... I keep... Did anyone catch that one... My jaw hit the floor I was like holy shit that did not just happen... Go ahead pick on a 100LB soaken wet asian... You aint taken money away from this 235LB Irish / Ginny... Not to act tough or anything cause I am more of a teddy bear... At least thats what they say... LOL. It is just d*amn stick up for yourself... Yes you will be thrown out by your neck but at least you will not swallow your pride. Fu*k the ( negative bouncers ) They just bring the vibe down even more...

this shit get's my blood boiling.... i dunno what i woulda done... i'd probably try to find a piece of class or maybe my keys...come up to the arrogant motherfucker and stuck the key in his eye and run....

and on that note

PLUR

to all

Originally posted by djjonstephen

My first time at Exit and I walked right in........

Guess I am just better than everyone else:)

Yeah, I was like "ummm... shouldn't they be grabbing my junk or something right about now???"

No search at all.

Its the same deal at all these places, the majority of the party supplies come in with people who are working there. A person i kno is a dancer at exit, all of them walk right in LOADED with shit. the DJ (and their 15 closest friends who they bring with them) all get to walk in no ?'s asked, if there is a radio station or anyone else from the media at the event they all get in (usually carring bags/road cases, etc) I was never once searched- not even questioned at ANY club when I was there 'working' the event....no matter what they say they do, all they are really doing is putting on a show for the City so they can keep their place open- thats the bottom line.

Bern

Originally posted by Unbound

quote from another thread

from another thread...

this shit get's my blood boiling.... i dunno what i woulda done... i'd probably try to find a piece of class or maybe my keys...come up to the arrogant motherfucker and stuck the key in his eye and run....

and on that note

PLUR

to all

if you're there with a bunch of friend then you gotta take care of business, fuck those pieces of shit :mad: :mad:

As far as searching some people and not others, it depends on how u look and act to the bouncer. If the bouncer saw some scrubby young kid in ufo's walking in, of course he is gonna check them-hard. But, if he sees an older, well dressed guy/girl, of course he is gonna think nothing of it and let them right in..However, the bouncers assumptions are usually wrong. More than likely, its the well dressed dude carrying a shit load of drugs whereas the kid in the ufos is completly clean...

Also, that policy of searching some peeps is kind of disturbing. What if some knucklehead decided to bring in a gun or knife? One gun in a packed Exit can cause a shitload of confusion and mayhem..Its kind fof scary if ya think about it.

I've been to exit 2 weeks in a row. One time on fri and this week on sat and not once was i or anyone else even looked at by security. there were NO SEARCHES done at all which is pretty fucken bad. who knows what kind of shit someone can bring in to start beef. it's not just about the drugs its also about safety of others. i understand people don't wanna get searched cause they're afraid that the drugs will be found but i rather people get caught with drugs rather than people getting away with knives. there weren't even any metal detectors how fucken ridicilous is that! They might as well let every shady looking person come through the door as they wish which is pretty much what happens already. bottom line. if u get security, use them. the bouncers stay around in one spot through the whole night and talk to each other.

on the topic of possibly gettin knives/guns into Exit- I was working there last week in the early afternoon doing an install for an ISDN line, but the point is that the bouncers were all walking around- in t-shirts, and BULLET PROOF VESTS...that was a little shocking to me, guess since you never really see them without a jacket or something on you dont notice, but it was kinda freaky to see...makes you wonder if they know something we dont..

Originally posted by avalondon3

As far as searching some people and not others, it depends on how u look and act to the bouncer. If the bouncer saw some scrubby young kid in ufo's walking in, of course he is gonna check them-hard. But, if he sees an older, well dressed guy/girl, of course he is gonna think nothing of it and let them right in..However, the bouncers assumptions are usually wrong. More than likely, its the well dressed dude carrying a shit load of drugs whereas the kid in the ufos is completly clean...

Also, that policy of searching some peeps is kind of disturbing. What if some knucklehead decided to bring in a gun or knife? One gun in a packed Exit can cause a shitload of confusion and mayhem..Its kind fof scary if ya think about it.

I agree for the reason being. The last time I went before this past Friday. I didn't dress scrubby but it was more of a clubby type of look. Funky shirt etc... etc... Then this friday I felt like dressing up... On occasion I like to get dressy. I shot myself the next day for gettin dressed up because of how it turned out. But hey... Anyway... The time that I got dressed up nicely. I did not get searched at all. So I think it might have a bit to do with attitude and appearance.

But then again... I could be completely wrong and only giving this opinion based on my last 2 visits to the club.