Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wher fuck do I begin??? NYC came to NJ tonight and I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Holy fucking shit...........JV at xs was RE FUCKING DICK U LOS.......... The man is simple fucking sick. The guys with the lights was re fucking dick o los too. simply awesome................

Vibe was like Tempts on Mem day weekend, yea thats fucking right I said mem day weekend. thats how good it was. place was bumping to sick beats all fucking night, I just got home and I'm ready to punch someone in the mouth, i'm soooooooooooooooooo fired up..............

I got there at 11 and ceeotter did her thing,. I ripped threw 6 coronoa!!!!!!!! Danced a little but who could dance with all that pussy there? bitches evertywhere. Best looking girls in one place that I've ever seen! the blonde that had that 80's outfit on , black on black, I just want to say I LOVE YOU.............. i touched her arm, and was sooooooooooooooo ready to buy her a ring...............

Ceeotter was flowing drinks as usually, Gary, even though I didn't buy from him was very busy all night, Place was packed!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice meeting cody, mark, russ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I got to talk to the most beautiful girl on earth for an hour, thaks ceeotter for the shots, you made me look good with that chick and I will some how pay you back!!!!!!!!!!!! and guess who I ran into good ole cosmic gate,,,,,,,,,,,, bro where were you the whole night? I hope you waxed that broad you had with you.............

JV was fucking sick,

kirk the sound system there was fucking thumping...........awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the best time of the year tonight, thanks everyone that i met, including JV mark, cody, cosmic, ceeootter 007pourer JJ and the two different sets of cops that pulled me over twice on the way home, I didn't get any tickets thatnk god.....

OK BUT HERE IS THE NEGATIVE STUFF, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT TEMPTS WILL HAVE ITS WORK CUT OUT FOR THEM 5 TIMES THIS SUMMER. JUST KNOW THIS BIG TIME TALENT IS INVADING SSH THIS SUMMER, I AIN'T LEAKING IT BUT IT WILL BE HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK KTU IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING LIARS, LOOK AT THE TIME OF THIS POST, I GOT HOME AT 3:36 AND THE WHOLE RIDE HOME OF 25 MINS KTU WAS BROADCASTING JV IN LEVEL 5!!!!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE SINCE I LEFT THE CLUB BEFORE HIM, SEE I KNOW I DID CAUSE I SAID GOOD BYE TO JJ AND HE WAS TALKING TO JV, RIGHT AFTER I GOT DONE BSING WITH COSMIC............. SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT JV WAS ON KTU LEVLE 5 WHEN HE WAS STILL AT XS?????????????????????/ THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY UNLESS HE RECOREDED IT.....................................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR JV TO RETURN................................. BEST CLUB NIGHT OF THE WINTER BY FAR............ MAD TEMPTS HEAD UP IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENGOUTH CEEOTTER, YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A CELEB WITH HER,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'M SOOOOOOOOO GRATEFULL, I OWE YOU BIG TIME..........

PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU, THERE IS BIG CHANGES HAPPENING IN SSH NJ, THIS SUMMER, IF YOU AIN'T THERE THIS SUMMER THEN YOU WILL MISS THE BEST SUMMER OF ALL............ I DON'T PROMOTE FOR ANY CLUB, I DON'T RECIEVE ANY THING IN RETURN FOR MY REMARKS............XS JUST TREATS YOU BETTER, I'LL ASSURE YOU A GOOD TIME, CHECK OUT THE PARTY ITS THE BEST TIME , IF Y0U HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR SUGGESTIONS FOR XS OR TEMPTS OR MERGE, LET THEM BE KNOWN IN THIS POST, THEY DO READ THIS BOARD EVERY DAY, ,,,,,,,,,,, DON'T BE FOOLED WE DO HAVE A SAY IN WHAT GOES DOWN..................... DON'T WORRY I TOLD THE CLUBS MANAGERS TAHT I WNAT JASON OJEADA ASAP!!!!!! THEY ARE TRYIING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN............

LET YOUR OPINIONS AND REQUESTS BE KNOW, THEY DO GET READ EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CEEOTTER, JBR, COSMIC WILL BACK ME UP ON THIS ONE...........

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JV was amazing!!!! Very impressive thats for sure he made his mark at the club tonight. I was bartending the party tonight (I'm GARY's partner)and god do I miss that crazy summer vibe. The energy was awesome tonight. Summer 2002 in goin to be ridicious!!!!!

Nicole

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by citygirlnik

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JV was amazing!!!! Very impressive thats for sure he made his mark at the club tonight. I was bartending the party tonight (I'm GARY's partner)and god do I miss that crazy summer vibe. The energy was awesome tonight. Summer 2002 in goin to be ridicious!!!!!

Nicole

ok, not to sound like an asshole, but are you that hot bartender that had your tits showing tonight, tight busty black shirt.????? if so WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think Jason only does sat nights out there?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by citygirlnik

Yep, that's me!!! Nicole! By the Way, JV is returning to ClubX's April 20, which happens to be MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! YEAH!!!

well nichole I'll come by and say hi next time, sorry for the sexist comments but damm girl your fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too hot!

THANK YOU!!! MAKE SURE YOU YOU DON'T FORGET TO SAY"HI" NEXT TIME YOU ARE AT THE CLUB!!!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT CLUB X'S AND THIS SUMMER IS GOIN TO BE INSANE!!!!

FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT DOES NOT KNOW NEXT WEEK WE (CLUB X'S) ARE GIVING OUT VIP CARDS FOR THE FIRST 202 PEOPLE IN THE CLUB.....SO I WOULD MAKE SURE YOU'RE THERE TO GET THEM BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS SUMMER.

I'M GOING TO BED NOW, I'M TIRED FROM MAKING ALL THOSE DRINKS FOR YOU GUYS!!!!;)

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!!! TALK TO YOU GUYS SOON AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

NICOLE

saleen, when ktu does live mixshows they are all pretaped....

they rarely have a dj mix live in the studio. when scribs had the 11:00 show that was live.......on occasion you hear jv live on air talking at the station but as i said everything is prerecorded. most of the dj's they broadcast are out working somewhere at the time of the broadcast(ex. tsettos)..even though you hear a live broadcast at tempts, the music being played in the club is different from that being played on the radio.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kirklop

saleen, when ktu does live mixshows they are all pretaped....

they rarely have a dj mix live in the studio. when scribs had the 11:00 show that was live.......on occasion you hear jv live on air talking at the station but as i said everything is prerecorded. most of the dj's they broadcast are out working somewhere at the time of the broadcast(ex. tsettos)..even though you hear a live broadcast at tempts, the music being played in the club is different from that being played on the radio.

see I learn something everyday, but if you ask me its still a shame.........

All i can say about last night is that it was insane!!!!!! I saw J.V. at exit on Thursday night and he was good,but last night he tore shit up!!! I have never heard that club sound any better. Great seeing everyone last night.Saleen, where were you all night?? I was at Otter's bar at around 12 when we first got there but ended up going over to Jayman's bar and hanging. Kirk,if you did that system,mad props to you.Job well done!!!!! That had to be one of the best nights that i have ever been there.....CODY..again....another nice job!!!!

I am pretty sure you'll be hearing Richie this summer and he is going to due damage.

Also, Teo played an incredible set last night before JV came on. So from like 10-1 that was TEO. He rocked out!!!!! All I know it's been a long time since I seen that vibe in a club. WHere are you guys every SATURDAY???? Let's make this happen!!!!

Nicole

I just want to thank everyone for making last night probably the best night I had seen all winter. The vibe was off the hook. I also want to thank J.V. and Teo for doing an amazing job. I hope I will be seeing you all back again on March 16 for my birthday along with Teo-T, Eddie Baez, and Rich Luzzi performing a not yet released track called "It's Over". Remember next week is our XS vip card give away and the following week is the Temptations vip card give away at XS.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cosmicgate22

All i can say about last night is that it was insane!!!!!! I saw J.V. at exit on Thursday night and he was good,but last night he tore shit up!!! I have never heard that club sound any better. Great seeing everyone last night.Saleen, where were you all night?? I was at Otter's bar at around 12 when we first got there but ended up going over to Jayman's bar and hanging. Kirk,if you did that system,mad props to you.Job well done!!!!! That had to be one of the best nights that i have ever been there.....CODY..again....another nice job!!!!

its was sooooooo packed at the bars that I had to use my little bit of irish in me and start double fisting the coronas, I got some weird looks though....... I was around her bar the whole night. I def did get ceeottered last night........... why did the guy on the lights wait till last night to use all of them, he was sick, I love it when they filled the room with smoke, dropped a build up into some tribal then BAM he kicked the lights on and I was WOW, am I at temtpssssssssss...................

ECU was in the HIZ house.............

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY HOT BROADS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mikeynine999

jason ojeda doesnt just play the hamptons in the summer trust me he played alot down in the jersey shore last yr at djais it would be nice to see jason down in ssh this summer would love to see would also like to se a lot of jv and santana there this summer:D

Say what?! Ojeda runs the show @ CPI in the hamptons the same way Denny does at Temps. You should pay a visit....he blows it up in that place. :blank:

Guest saleen351

Yo cosmic JV threw down some hot shit........the one track was super hot, I found out what it is......

dj isaac-beat the silence

do you remember any vocals he threw down, I remember one at like 2:20 with a female with a mufflled voice with a fast beat....any idea? then he got old school on us........ sick!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

Yo cosmic JV threw down some hot shit........the one track was super hot, I found out what it is......

dj isaac-beat the silence

... sick!!!!!

That song is unreal!! Kim English-Everyday. I know its old but the way he played it by adding a different loop and and extra measure and speading the build up made that song sound unreal!! When he played rapture,did he start with the Soulside remix?? That was def. a great way to end the night !! And of course i can i forget the remix of Ralphie Rasario you used to hold me???.NOW THAT WAS SICK!!!!

Beat the silence by DJ Isaac Vs Stardancer?? That song is unreal!! Kim English-Everyday. I know its old but the way he played it by adding a different loop and and extra measure and speading the build up made that song sound unreal!! When he played rapture,did he start with the Soulside remix?? That was def. a great way to end the night !! And of course i can i forget the remix of Ralphie Rasario you used to hold me???.NOW THAT WAS SICK!!!!

Guest saleen351

That song is unreal!! Kim English-Everyday. I know its old but the way he played it by adding a different loop and and extra measure and speading the build up made that song sound unreal!! When he played rapture,did he start with the Soulside remix?? That was def. a great way to end the night !! And of course i can i forget the remix of Ralphie Rasario you used to hold me???.NOW THAT WAS SICK!!!!

well blame ceeotter, I didn't hear the rapture, but I'd imagine it was soul side, not many poeple play the creamer or deepdish any more. After 2:00 I really don't know what I was doing.......thanks lori! YO, have JJ or Mark tell the dude with lights that he was on point the whole night, he needs to bring that style to the summer. I wish the upstairs was open but next time I'm def going to see him again.......

I thought he fucked with kim english, it sounded better then the dezrock mix. Though no Spiller Groove Jet and no mix of Derb, YOU CAN'T DJ AT XS WITH OUT PLAYING A VERSION OR MIX OR LOOP OF DERB, ITS AGAINST THE LAW............. just my 2 cents...its a classic down there........

Saleen glad I could be of service, sorry my ta-ta' s weren't hanging out. I wear a nice little shirt for you next week. Make sure you come in for your card for your girl. Thanks for the support. there are some changes coming w/o a doubt. There will be lots of choices this summer.

Will you be in Jersey or Florida this summer??????

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

Saleen glad I could be of service, sorry my ta-ta' s weren't hanging out. I wear a nice little shirt for you next week. Make sure you come in for your card for your girl. Thanks for the support. there are some changes coming w/o a doubt. There will be lots of choices this summer.

Will you be in Jersey or Florida this summer??????

probaly florida but NJ is only 2 hours and 150 bucks........so I'll be around.