Clubplanet Nightlife Community

by the time y'all read this...

dgmodel

why do you have this never ending bitchy attitude... bitter towards me from the very begining... i never did anything wrong to you, more importantly you dont even know me... it was a joke, and why do you care so much to go out of your way on every one of my posts to give me grief??? huh? damn... do you have some deep rooted problems that need some attention? were you burned by some guy who was a D&Gmodel? or in finance??? what is this never ending hatred towards me??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

why do you have this never ending bitchy attitude... bitter towards me from the very begining... i never did anything wrong to you, more importantly you dont even know me... it was a joke, and why do you care so much to go out of your way on every one of my posts to give me grief??? huh? damn... do you have some deep rooted problems that need some attention? were you burned by some guy who was a D&Gmodel? or in finance??? what is this never ending hatred towards me??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

haha....the difference between you and i is that i don't take this shit seriously....sometimes i use this board to vent..goddam, why are you being so serious about this..i certainly am not targeting you, i don't really care that much about you anyways, so just chill out man...forget i ever said anything..in fact, i regret it. go back to your bitch and life will be good.

sassa

fuckin hippocrat. see even your explanation comes off bitchy and half cocked... you take everything seriously, and everything to heart. because like i said this thread was a joke, and you took it serious... i think i speak for many of us here, or maybe just myself but i think you should save your 2 cents and buy a drink and relax a lil... whatever it is thats bothering you cant be that bad. so let it go... and stop taking it out on the wrong ppl.