Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Saturday Night Review***

pglkm

NERRRRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm so sorry that I haven't been in touch and I'm so sorry that I missed you last night. First of all, I didn't know and second of all, I had to be there this morning at 11 to help DOLCE and her crew get ready for there performance of "FIRE"!!! SHE ROCKED IT, btw.

Where were you spinning? When are you spinning again?

I am out of town this TH-Sat and then leave Sunday morning for Jamaica...that spring break time is upon us...I'll be back in NYC after WMC.

Talk to and see you soon, I hope...

oLIVERtWISTED

(craig)

Originally posted by codica3

What time did Nero get off and Junior come on.. I'm trying to plan out next week..

JR came on around 7 this morning. Usually it's around 6 am, I think. I left at 4 p.m. and it was still going pretty strong. Have to say he nailed it today. His party is a definate must. My question is - are most of his parties like this or just on "special nights"? I've been to quite of few of his parties at his new spot and most were good, except for the random Sat./Sun. nights, which tended to be kinda weak.

The crowd that he draws is a definate "Nyc" only experience. You have EVERYONE, with various backrounds, persuassions, etc. partying under one space, truly amazing. Reminds me slightly of the old Sound Factory days.

Anyone else have any reviews??

come on someone give a more detailed review.......

like what time did Nero go on and finish?? was it packed out?? Did anyone else spin?? who was in the other rooms?? since it is 18+ now was the crowd much younger or was it just totally mixed?? what is the dress code like??

help me out here i mean i am sure it was bangin but i am just curious.

ok it use to be totally dead till around 4 and then juniors crowd would pile in...when boris was at exit on saturday night it was a nice little older crowd alot of asian but then around 4:30 5 the place was a ghost town...This saturday we walked in around 12:30... by 1:30 the floor was filled..the place was never too packed..which was awesome plenty of space to move around..it was perfect..it was a nice crowd..it was a mixture..it was not to young either..which is good because i'm 30...i thought the white room sucked so we stayed by the main floor all night...not to many asian since someone asked..i think they come to exit on friday night now instead of saturday..maybe because of juniors crowd...don't think they can handle them..drinks are alot..we did not get search..but alot of people did..i know a few people who had to take their shoes off and shit..be carefull..music was awesome...nero was nice a steady all night..i don't remember any vocals..the first few hours of nero set was better i think..it seems he was playing alot of different styles..he was perfect for the crowd..he is a real good fit there..if your looking for draper style music..he don't sound like draper..i think he played to around 6:30 7...junior crowd starts to pile in..junior gets on and he is insane..if you can handle the gay crowd(it's not to bad the first couple of hours.but then it gets overwhemling)you got to hear junior...his booth is sick...we met alot of real cool people..we stayed to around 9:30..my girlfriend wanted to go...overall nero was real good..junior was insane..nice mixed crowd..this party will only get better..

Originally posted by slyonspromos

I talked to Anthony Nero he said there was much drama that he only got to spin till 2 am than some guy billy came on but he promised next week there wouldnt be an overbooking and it would just be him and junior.

Yeah, drama and Exit seem to go hand in hand lately.. hopefully things will settle down right cause it's getting annoying.. :rolleyes:

yo steve thanks but in the future let me tell the stories k, dont need anymore drama. as far as sat it was all good. billy is a great dj n spun a awesome set, the crowd to me looked like they where havin fun goin nutz, the exit staff took care of every1 and we all walked away happy jus every1 be ready 4 this sat is all im sayin i didnt get to break into anything new or any of my tracks so twice as many slammin jams, always diff every time... cept for maybe moments and a few other classics!!!! I THINK IT TIME 4 THE PERKULATOR

aub.. this sat

Originally posted by anthonyn

yo steve thanks but in the future let me tell the stories k, dont need anymore drama. as far as sat it was all good. billy is a great dj n spun a awesome set, the crowd to me looked like they where havin fun goin nutz, the exit staff took care of every1 and we all walked away happy jus every1 be ready 4 this sat is all im sayin i didnt get to break into anything new or any of my tracks so twice as many slammin jams, always diff every time... cept for maybe moments and a few other classics!!!! I THINK IT TIME 4 THE PERKULATOR

aub.. this sat

god damn it its only monday and i am fawkin amped for the weekend already. oh well i got no school all week for some reason so it should go by quick. see you all sat!!

can't wait for Nero to tear the fawkin roof off exit.