Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bunka was packed last night(Sat)...Boris tore it up!

I havent seen Bunkas get this packed in awhile. It was nuts! I thought Boris was sub-par the past couple of times I saw him....but tonight he was off the hook! What did you all think?

I think after trying out some of the new places in Jersey...people are realizing that Bunka is still the best Saturday night...evidenced by the size of last nights crowd. Hopefully it stays like that through May....

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i dont think i ever heard a girl say that in her life.....swinging to the other side laurie?

BG

NO I'M NOT BABE. . . :tongue: but my friends and I couldnt dance with out some asshole trying to grind. I HATE THAT. . . any plus, it really NEVER happens to me! :D So that is why I stated that BUNKA needs more girls. . . To keep the asshole away from me*

Originally posted by carusomaas11

As for you Laurie...its all good...you didnt ruin anything...but I'll get you back none-the-less...lol. When's your ex gonna be there?!

;)

Glad to hear that I didnt ruin anything. . . as for getting me back. . . you can only WISH ;) My EX will be there for LA LA LAND, well that is what he told me last night at joey's anyway..:rolleyes: