Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Image is no more, and Kosta is no longer there

kostaP

Originally posted by kostaP

you know you locked yourself in the liquor room all night and had a field day!! j/k I left Pete a message on Monday he wanted me to call him. Ill try him again tomorrow.

Vixenfoxxy...LI its like all freestyle guidos in LI. Just fucking with ya. I'm at Exit Saturday's in the white room till I find a new club. I've hada slew of offers and I've been in meetings all week. I was just starting to enjoy un-employment. I should have a new home by next Tues. after all my meetings are done. And your sweet ass better show up. by the way......wanna go for a a ride?!!

Kosta

Long Island is freestyle guidos?!?! Have you LOOKED around Jersey lately? :laugh2:;) I will definitely come see you - Spring break in 2 weeks!! As for that ride... you offering a Ferrari as part of the package? Hmmmm ;) ;) hehehehehe

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Long Island is freestyle guidos?!?! Have you LOOKED around Jersey lately? :laugh2:;) I will definitely come see you - Spring break in 2 weeks!! As for that ride... you offering a Ferrari as part of the package? Hmmmm ;) ;) hehehehehe

Jersey guidos don't do freestyle anymore...they've evolved to hard house.

as far as the ride is concerned... my package IS the ferrari babe;) (start licking those lips now.)

Kosta <--Greek (you already knew that though!!!)