Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturdays at Liquid

pod

93.1 is setting up their transmitter, so Drew and Stryke can spin on the air...from what I have been told, this is going to be interesting :)

I must say that I had the fortune to hear Drew do a whole-night set this past weekend...Great stuff! It was good to hear him play out fully.

Originally posted by Nolimit

what's stryke been playing these days?

I remember hearing do a live pa at pacha in miami back in like 95 or 96. my memory is a little fuzzy. yes, miami once had a pacha. inside the dilido hotel. it wasn't all that though.

I remember PACHA in the dildo. It was a goofy setup cause it was like in an old theater or some thing.

As almost every sat night I was the whole time at Liquid, and I have to say that people started leaving the club after the 'open bar' closed, then about 1:30 or 2:00 the club was almost empty.

The music was freaking good, but most of the people over there went to hear TRANCE, Im prety sure that was the reason Liquid was death so early.

I think you guys from Liquid's staff should let the people know when and how youre going to change the music format.

should be intresting to hear you and greg play tech-house? :) I hope there's some techno for some good measure as well but I'm quite excited about Saturday. First time I see Greg play out for more than 2 hours. :)

ROLL ON MARCH

Ramon C.

Buy the album @ Specs on Saturday :P

Pages from the Blue Diary by Stryke

2 years in the making .. Greg's a perfectionist I guess. :)