Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to everyone who came to Eye Candy @ Metro.....

ml2k1

Thank you! Thank you!Thank you! It was such an incredible night. The shows were awsome, Richie was so good. You guys created such a great vibe.

Brian 1500 - nice meeting you

Djdanfury - you are always out of your head

laurie619 - nice meeting you(even though i did not know it was you :D Let me know if yo ar coming this friday)

Cgm & lesdig- Its ALWAYS MY pleasure! (By the way, lesdig looked so hot at joeys sun night!)

Sandman - you better not miss another theme party, or your in trouble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again everyone.

George b

You calling me out GML2K1???? lol

I had a great time chilling in there Sat. I won't be in for this Fri. due to Uncle Buck's Blast at Venue, BUT.... You never know when Ill surface again. George, PM me if you go out Wed. cause I ain't go shit to do.... Thanks for the largely reduced priced drinks....

CD

George........ once again, thank you for such a ridic. time @ metro...... The 40 minute drive is well worth it.....

For people that have yet to go to Metro this year, you need to go check this party out, and see what everyone is raving about......

Sandman, u better not sell out this friday.......