Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XS and JV and TEO and Mikey Lights.....

add those together and they equal one incredible Sat that compared to any summer night---yes I did just make that statement. If you missed it you loss if you were there thanks for supporting. XS this winter w/ the help of MARC (our new manager) cody05 and JJ is making a BIG statement about the shore in the winter. WE can and do have BIG crowds in the winter. Teo was AMAZING (loved the pink floyd song early in the evening) Mikey lights was on his game and then some Sat, JV what can you say you friggin rocked the house. Energy in the place could only be compared to XS on a Sat. Saleen your are awsome and I tHANK you for ALWAYS being POSITIVE about XS. Your a great person. Free coronas for you! I will see you next Sat even though I don't have my tits hanging out I'm sure you'll have a good time at my bar as usual. You are right about summer some big names are comin some changes

CODY thank for being a great partner that was one great party.

Funny didn't someone that works at XS run over to us one night and tell us JV SUCKS quote unquote....thanks JV for making her eat her words!

See everyone Sat for the VIP giveaway--remember be there early and the card is yours its that easy!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

Saleen your are awsome and I tHANK you for ALWAYS being POSITIVE about XS. Your a great person. Free coronas for you! I will see you next Sat even though I don't have my tits hanging out I'm sure you'll have a good time at my bar as usual.

:heart:

do I hear a big titty shoot out at XS? First annual clevage contest..... I always have a good time at your bar, its my liver that doesn't. xs was my fav nj shore club before the jewish lighting and still is now after the rebuild...... Thank god those glow in the dark pictures on the stage are gone, CAN WE SAY TACKY.... I've been doing XS since I was 19........ dont' tell joel though........ now if we could only get one more bath room put in at temtps.............. that would kick ass...........

Thanks again to everyone for making these parties such a HUGE success especially the entire staff Teo, Mark, the bartenders our guest DJ's and mostly all you loyal customers( Saleen) Dont forget our XS vip card giveaway this sat. Feb. 23 and get your Temps card next sat. I promise u one hell of a summer!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

do I hear a big titty shoot out at XS? First annual clevage contest..... I always have a good time at your bar, its my liver that doesn't. xs was my fav nj shore club before the jewish lighting and still is now after the rebuild...... Thank god those glow in the dark pictures on the stage are gone, CAN WE SAY TACKY.... I've been doing XS since I was 19........ dont' tell joel though........ now if we could only get one more bath room put in at temtps.............. that would kick ass...........

A titty shoot out could be dangerous to your heart Saleen!

Originally posted by cody05

Thanks again to everyone for making these parties such a HUGE success especially the entire staff Teo, Mark, the bartenders our guest DJ's and mostly all you loyal customers( Saleen) Dont forget our XS vip card giveaway this sat. Feb. 23 and get your Temps card next sat. I promise u one hell of a summer!!!!

Dont foget your birthday!!!!! that place will be sick!!! Richie will be tearing shit up that night!!!!

Originally posted by citygirlnik

YEAH LAURIE QUOTE I DID SAY "JV SUCKED WHEN HE WAS AT IMAGE" AND NO ONE SHOWED FOR HIM!!!! WHY ARE YOU STARTING DRAMA????

JV WAS AWESOME @ EXCESS AND HE DID NOT SOUND LIKE THAT AT IMAGE.

Drama?????? Otter is the last person to ever start drama here. Again another NEWBIE trying to start shit!!!!!! KNOW YOUR ROLL!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT STARTING DRAMA!!!! WE ARE A TEAM AND A FAMILY AT EXCESS AND IT'S VERY UPSETTING. I DON'T APPRICATE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME WHEN WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING TOGETHER. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!:blank:

As upsetting as Tommy D that night at Tempts??????

I'M NOT STARTING DRAMA!!!! WE ARE A TEAM AND A FAMILY AT EXCESS AND IT'S VERY UPSETTING. I DON'T APPRICATE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ME WHEN WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING TOGETHER. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!:blank:

I"M SORRY did I mention names---NO!

You choose to call your self out-not me.

And YES I do find it very upsetting that ran up to our bar and stated that JV SUCKED and he was HORRIBLE to the very person who is going way out of his way to make us ALL $$$$$$, that is not being a team player. Needless to say he was laready booked and paid for w/ HIS $$$$. He did not need to be told taht he might loose $$$ while trying to make us $$$$. I have never seen 2 people (mark andcody) try so hard to make A PARTY SUCCESSFUL. If you did not like him you should never utter a word BE POSITIVE you make a BIG impression on our customers if you don't beleive in the party. I was w/ cody at Jenks' promoting for JV throwing flyers EVERYWHERE bathroom stalls the floor bar tops the boardwalk and that was one of many nights for cody. The fact that you dissed the DJ then come on here and praise well I find that a little disheartening. Yes we are a team I am just sticking up for my partner! There was no drama intended.

Drama occurs when people throw names out there. I most certainly did not.

and mostly all you loyal customers( Saleen)

So I guess all of those people that are there spending $$$$$$ when it is my boy TEO T spinning and not a SO-CALLED "big name DJ" aren't loyal customer's?????

WHAT THE FUCK????????? I'll take my WINTER dollars and go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Nicole, it is XS, not excess or X'S

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

So I guess all of those people that are there spending $$$$$$ when it is my boy TEO T spinning and not a SO-CALLED "big name DJ" aren't loyal customer's?????

WHAT THE FUCK????????? I'll take my WINTER dollars and go elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Nicole, it is XS, not excess or X'S

Hey now lets not get all puffy!!! The saleen was meant for the VIP card give away this Sat. I figured he was a little banged up when otter was telling him at the end of the night. That would be like saying cosmic is not a loyal customer!!! ( by the way cosmic how did u like your trip to EXIT) JBR thankyou and all the rest of our LOYAL customers you guys do the most

Hey now lets not get all puffy!!! JBR thankyou and all the rest of our LOYAL customers you guys do the most

Not the reason I posted that...........no need to thank me, CODY05, I do shit , well I used to do shit, like that because I was trying to help friends out, not for some VIP cards that I don't even need. All the cards I get go out to customers of YOURS and JOHNNIE'S and NICOLE'S and CEEOTTER's and 007POURER'S and JAYMAN's and ROLLS's, not mine. Remember that the next time your freezing your ass off on a Saturday night with 30 people in the bar and 20 of them are with me!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys & gals....ESPECIALLY the XS employees, a newbie wishes to make a statement... I Don't think this a proper place(a message board open to the public) to discuss any probs that any workers have with others. I've seen this stuff tear a club apart internally and it wasn't fun for anybody. PPL got fired and others quit..customers were also lost due to loyalty to the tenders who left. Knock it off...kiss ad make up...(especially te ladies:D ) & let's all put our common goal in focus. We are bartenders!!Let's have some fun. Tank you....

AND FOR THOSE NON NEWBIES WHO WILL READ THIS....HOW LONG WILL IT BE OR HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE TO WRITE BEFORE I WONT BE A NEWBIE...

Originally posted by johnneebee

AND FOR THOSE NON NEWBIES WHO WILL READ THIS....HOW LONG WILL IT BE OR HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE TO WRITE BEFORE I WONT BE A NEWBIE...

It is not a length of time nor the amount of posts, but rather a frame of mind. Make a post not mentioning CLUB ITS A MESS and it would be a start........