Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish & Danny Tenaglia @ World

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i was one of those ppl who stayed backstage most of the night on the grand opening.....u see backstage u sit next to the speakers so u get the full effect of the music u get free water and red bulls and NOONE STEPS ON U!!!! i gotin for free so i realy didnt care i had a good time backstage:tongue:

I was backstage the whole night too...who were you? :cool:

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

YOU ETARD !! DEEP DISH WAS PLAYING TILL 5:30 and then DT came !! and was playing till 11 am

????

I swore i saw DT on the stage up there before 5:30, was he just chilling??? I remeber at exactly 5:30 the beats got good.....and i was like woah i guess danny decided he is going to start spinning now.........

Hey guys, sorry I didn't end up parting with you at World but after Tiesto, I have decided to take heed to the warnings people are giving about places. If the party wasn't absolutely perfect, then for me it probably wasn't worth the $45 beans and missing a day of work. I had a good time for free at Idlewilde. Damn those Breaks DJ Chicks are hot!

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

YOU ETARD !! DEEP DISH WAS PLAYING TILL 5:30 and then DT came !! and was playing till 11 am

Well pardon fucking me, I was all the way in the back and couldn't see a damn thing till I moved up later on when DT was indeed onstage. So I was mistaken, do you need to be an asshole about it?

And by the way, if I was partying sober (and usually do), then how the fuck can I be an e-tard???