"..."

glowgrlnyc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

speaking of ying and yang...

i have achieved a small amount of feng shui in my room just now with some spring cleaning... going to continue tomorrow and probably all week... it's all about 'a cluttered environment reflects a cluttered mind' - i always feel better when my shit's organized.

Originally posted by destiny779

Hey sexxyh are u goin on friday to SF?

~~~yes i am i already spoke to mags...i will be on the dancefloor by the stairs or 3rd floor by the water fountain....if u go with him he knows exactly where its at.............use my guestlist "sexxyh" and if u need anymore info pm me......................hopfully ill see u there:D oh i think on friday i can even tell u what ill be wearing so ill be easier to spot:D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~yes i am i already spoke to mags...i will be on the dancefloor by the stairs or 3rd floor by the water fountain....if u go with him he knows exactly where its at.............use my guestlist "sexxyh" and if u need anymore info pm me......................hopfully ill see u there:D oh i think on friday i can even tell u what ill be wearing so ill be easier to spot:D

lol im usin my guestlist...:) as for what ur wearin yea tell me that might help in case me and mags get all separated or he leaves me lol ..I already know what I'm wearin I think so sometime before Friday IM me and let me know what ur wearin so I can find you:D

Originally posted by thehacker

speaking of ying and yang...

i have achieved a small amount of feng shui in my room just now with some spring cleaning... going to continue tomorrow and probably all week... it's all about 'a cluttered environment reflects a cluttered mind' - i always feel better when my shit's organized.

lol...swing by my place when your done...My mind is BIGTIME cluttered!:(

Originally posted by destiny779

lol im usin my guestlist...:) as for what ur wearin yea tell me that might help in case me and mags get all separated or he leaves me lol ..I already know what I'm wearin I think so sometime before Friday IM me and let me know what ur wearin so I can find you:D

~~~definetely.......all i know ill be wering jeans and white snekers i havent figured out the top yet....im short 5'2 long blond hair.....just come to the meetup and ask anyone if they are from cp:D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~definetely.......all i know ill be wering jeans and white snekers i havent figured out the top yet....im short 5'2 long blond hair.....just come to the meetup and ask anyone if they are from cp:D

lol ok no prob...and at least I wont feel all short you're my height lol...I think I'm wearin a black tanktop, black pants w/silver things on the side :tongue: still debating...

Originally posted by marcid21

today sucks....i feel like crap...

it's days like this I wish I was unemployed!:(

Hey, I'll trade with ya.

My unemployed ass will be sitting here drafting cover letters all day :blank:

I WANT A JOB!!!

lol. . .

actually, now I am unemployed!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

you actually quit?? you finally got away from that idiot boss?? If so congrats!!:D:tongue:

Good luck findin a better job with a better boss!!

lol. . .

actually, now I am unemployed!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

you actually quit?? you finally got away from that idiot boss?? If so congrats!!:D:tongue:

Good luck findin a better job with a better boss!!:)