Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"..."

glowgrlnyc

Nah...I didn't actually quite...I was smart enough to stay on until they let me go. . .

I guess they finally realized that me being there really served no purpose other than picking up everyone else's slack. . . Seems like what I was hired to do eventually was forgotten. . .

no biggie though, i'm happy as a pig in shit! I'm gonna spooge of Uncle Sam for a bit ((i haven't been unemployed since i was 16, which is 7 yrs ago)). . and there's quite a few things in the works...

:D :D :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcid21

Nah...I didn't actually quite...I was smart enough to stay on until they let me go. . .

I guess they finally realized that me being there really served no purpose other than picking up everyone else's slack. . . Seems like what I was hired to do eventually was forgotten. . .

no biggie though, i'm happy as a pig in shit! I'm gonna spooge of Uncle Sam for a bit ((i haven't been unemployed since i was 16, which is 7 yrs ago)). . and there's quite a few things in the works...

:D :D :D

yay!! :D have fun:tongue:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

i have a cold... :(

Awwww, sowwy to hear that.

I've actually sneezed at least 100 times today, i lost count after 100 :rolleyes:

BTW, take Nyquil b4 you go to bed. Stuff works wonders, and you'll probably wake up feelin' much better :)

i just heard a train running through somewhere in my neighborhood...but umm...problem is...there's no train tracks around...you heard whistles, and the roar of the engine..and everything...

then all of a sudden it stopped, and there were tons of 5.0 sirens all over the place.....:blank:

you guys think i should call GHOSTBUSTERS?:confused:

i just heard a train running through somewhere in my neighborhood...but umm...problem is...there's no train tracks around...you heard whistles, and the roar of the engine..and everything...

then all of a sudden it stopped, and there were tons of 5.0 sirens all over the place.....:blank:

hmmm..thats strange.... :woah:

You have just entered...

:eek: The Twilight Zone :eek:

OMG!!! hahahaha...i know you guys must think i'm wacked outta my gourd, but I heard it Tuesday night too....

I think there must b some sort of underground freight operation going on around here....

...so yeah, on a different note...what do you guys normally eat after a night of drinking??? I just got home and I'm starving, but there's nothing in the house! I just had to go heat up a can of progresso soup....ughhhh....:(

OMG!!! hahahaha...i know you guys must think i'm wacked outta my gourd, but I heard it Tuesday night too....

I think there must b some sort of underground freight operation going on around here....

...so yeah, on a different note...what do you guys normally eat after a night of drinking??? I just got home and I'm starving, but there's nothing in the house! I just had to go heat up a can of progresso soup....ughhhh....:(

i usually eat milk and cookies...becuz the milk coats the inside of my stomach, so it makes me feel better...or sometimes I'll just eat a slice of bread...and wash it down with some Pepto Bismol...hehehe