"..."

glowgrlnyc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

was I cool?

yeah...it was one of those ReaLLy confusinG dreams...like I came to your photoshoot with that photographer..but I met you on a train, that couldve been an elevator:confused: WeIRD...and I was tryiNg to concentrate on your FaCe Bcuz I was curious what you looked like...But It was RealLy hard....there was like a shadow over your face...But then you were showing me pictures that you took...and you were wearing like a Big "Top Hat" and a Long old style vintage tuxedo jacket with tails...and you were holding a cane...it looked like the picture was taken in the early 1900's...but it looked really CooL!! then You were Like, "hey feel My stoMach...hehehehe and your Cubes were Bulging Out...InSANE!!!hahahhaha....then we went back on the Train/Elevator and it was my stop so I went up to you gave you a big Hug and said it was a pleasure MeeTiNg you:D

Originally posted by magilicuti

i wish i just showed my picture when i got on this board. i have so much pressure now i don't think i can live up to. just being self conscious i guess.

i don't think that tux is my style but sounds cool :cool:

dont be self conscious...no reason too...I thinK everYone is beautiful in their own unique way :)

Man Cooch....isn't this the wierdest name for a guys thingie thing????

Ewww...someone I was talking to just called it that. The first thing that popped into my head was a manly man with a nice hairy cooch....GROSS!!!!

<~~~~< not gettin' the man cooch tonite...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

Man Cooch....isn't this the wierdest name for a guys thingie thing????

Ewww...someone I was talking to just called it that. The first thing that popped into my head was a manly man with a nice hairy cooch....GROSS!!!!

<~~~~< not gettin' the man cooch tonite...

I'm here... But i'm just so sad :( :( :(

My ex has been calling me the last few days, after we haven't spoken for a while. She even wrote me a poem (saying those three words)

So I'm all giddy and thinking things will start up again. We were planning to go to the MoMA tomorrow, but she just called and said that wouldn't be a good idea

How many times will i go through this :(