Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yawn got bored some 1 showed me yall posted bout me

so sup sup people someof yaLL i me others i haven't eiether way sup sup , hhhmmmm life it's boren and it' a waste to live but at least now i'll drop some crazy topics once in a blue on yaLL to keep u people on your toes, sh1t any cute chicks on this board and ish and wut bout the juice head population LoL

lol lil cousin posted that lol let him live and wait i seen u kissen some bald looken kid in the same contest lol and u don't here me maken jokes and u know i am feening too say some sh1t LoL but i'll let u Live and bout that sotoworld crap it's played mad anoyen girL' s and any herb who would take it serious is a joke i had a besta ass pic in ther lol fuken losers take it serious and its a joke but i had a ex in the survival sh1t so i told him to put the pic in i mean mad girL's imu and liek spot u in public and say sup and some are cute so i mean it has it's pluses ;)

heres more pics of lil cousin got him a fake dmv lisence plus he's a future juicer LoL i bet none of yall can guess the real age LoL ad he postd on this but he called a few girls fat then got hated and stoped posten

steve%20%20lol.jpg

bama%20lol.jpg

thers my lil family LoL i'll get him to post on this again ;)

and babe d lol u gotta have no life u still stress and thinken u gotta like post in my sh1ts and act like i give a fuk i told u wut i thought aleady so damn get a life and stop stressen the past

george has spoken aLready so on real if u can;'t forget then fine carry on but i can't even remember wut u stressen any ways so be gone with that

Originally posted by workenonlife

and babe d lol u gotta have no life u still stress and thinken u gotta like post in my sh1ts and act like i give a fuk i told u wut i thought aleady so damn get a life and stop stressen the past

george has spoken aLready so on real if u can;'t forget then fine carry on but i can't even remember wut u stressen any ways so be gone with that

English 101 would do u just fine, but you would not know that since u dropped out of grade school

im done with you, go back to sleep

na i droped out of georgia tech LoL i think that was a college and damn i been done with u befor i even met u so stop worryen bout wut i said and get a life girL go take more pics of u kissen herbs and i'll take more solo pics of me naked LoL and live life just stop stressing mine cause on real i think yours is funny and deff isn't worth george's time so be gone :blown: