Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!

marcid21

Is anyone else in a disgustingly good mood today???

Maybe it's because the weekend was longer and this week is shorter....or maybe it's cause I got some good lovin' this weekend.....or maybe it's just because I'm beautiful....LOL....

Anywho....be happy.....too much time is wasted being miserable...

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by marcid21

Maybe it's because the weekend was longer and this week is shorter....or maybe it's cause I got some good lovin' this weekend.....or maybe it's just because I'm beautiful....LOL....

Anywho....be happy.....too much time is wasted being miserable...

:D :D :D :D

I'm miserable. but my weekend was great untill yesterday morning when my ex called me:(

Originally posted by origskeemr

well when i woke up i was really tired and couldnt wait to get home from class, but then.... i walked outside of class and it was soooooo nice out. so as of rite now i am in a very good mood

;) Glad we're on the same page cupcake!

I think I was the only one in that mood yesterday at work...I've been lovin life since January...lost 25lbs and going...work out every morning...started reading off that list of books I've been meaning to read...new pc....new clothes...eating well...going dancing like every weekend again...the list goes on and on...my state of mind has never been clearer and better...if I could only bottle it and give it to my friends...:D

Originally posted by origskeemr

i would never mind being on the same page as you;)

so what are you going to do on this fine day??

Hrmmm....well, I'm at work so I can't do much of anything....I wish it was a little warmer so I can go sit in Bryant Park and check out all the tent hustle and bustle.....

But I'll be doing nothing special...the gym after work and then a drink w/ a friend.

Blah...waste of a good mood huh????

Hrmmm....well, I'm at work so I can't do much of anything....I wish it was a little warmer so I can go sit in Bryant Park and check out all the tent hustle and bustle.....

But I'll be doing nothing special...the gym after work and then a drink w/ a friend.

Blah...waste of a good mood huh????

ehhhhhh what can you do...