Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Brooklynkid, Joeg, PhuturePhunk, greg. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid....

2 rolls of film that I shot during the Dartmouth party this weekend are submitted for processing.

You still have time to:

Denounce me as your friend

Pledge allegiance to some organization that will explain the pictures

Pledge allegiance to me.

etc....

just kidding. The pictures should be ready by tomorrow afternoon. I will post them then.

Mike. Let me know if you want a copy of them on soft media.

lol, mike slipped me some g and tried to take advantage of me... that should explain all the pics... Thats my story and i'm stickin to it... (funny thing is, 3/5 people on the trip were named mike)

I'm good with jpegs, thanks.

can't wait to see em, especially that pic of those 2 girls (yeah, I know you know who I mean)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . .you just GOTTA post the tea bagging ones . . :laugh: . . .

. . .seriously though . . I dread seeing the pics you got of me glowsticking . . but hopefully, just hopefully they'll be good . . .

I remember him taking a few, I thought you were doin pretty good. I on the other hand, would NEVER touch glowsticks because I suck so bad ;)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

especially that pic of those 2 girls (yeah, I know you know who I mean)

girls? I didn't hear about any girls!!!!

Originally posted by tilly

girls? I didn't hear about any girls!!!!

Thats because guys don't usually brag about standing around and checking out girls' asses all night and not having the cahones to say anything... :D

pssschhhtt *throw it out* :D

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

Thats because guys don't usually brag about standing around and checking out girls' asses all night and not having the cahones to say anything... :D

pssschhhtt *throw it out* :D

I'm a complete FAILURE!!!!!:blown:

Let's not forget the girls who would come by and gyrate while standing on the sub and hanging on the pipe in front of the stage :D Hope you got a few of them...

So yeah, GREAT road trip, guys. You're all truly awesome. To sum up, in chronological order...

3:30pm: We pack up mike c's Fast n Furious whip. Car is approximately 1 cm of the ground (bye bye ground effects)

5pm: Takes about 1.5 hours to go 30 miles to Phunk's house...GRRRR...and we proceed to get lost in white plains

5:30pm: Finally on the road again...good lord there's nothing but trees in CT, MA, and VT

9pm: "Pizza" in smalltown Vermont

10pm: finally in Dartmouth, NH, at the Tri-Kappa house, achy and cranky from the long ride. The party is starting with two pledges as DJs.

12:15am: I go on. Set was FUN, starting tribal, progressing to hard tech house, and finishing up with some dark breaks. People dance, glowstick, and have good time!

3:45am: Wrap it up...so this is what time parties end up here...

10am: Wake up to a wicked snowstorm and start the 6 hour drive home. VT roads are treacherous!

11am: Biscuits and gravy in VT!

4pm: back in Brooklyn...

Mike Phunk & Joe: thanks for tagging along! you guys were rocking the support!

totally mike: dude you rock! thanks for the hookup, crowd control, and all the other help! And yeah, JPEGs will do just fine for the pics...

Yeah, to make everyone aware of it - Joe slept in someone elses bed locking the door to the room in horror that the jokes that me, mike c., greg and mike phuturep were making about teabagging him during his somber sleep would come true.

I dont think he ever slept so lightly. I did take funny pictures of sleeping arrangements:D