Clubplanet Nightlife Community

atten:djdanfury

Originally posted by blondymu

Hi there.. i just wanted to say hello... we met at Vinyl, i was dancing with Lisa & Lauren for a bit, and you introduced yourself to me!

Hi blondymu.....it was very nice meeting you. Did you have a good time on friday? I honestly don't remember too much about that night....But I do rememeber meeting you 3......

the other girl's name was club kitty right?

oh....i haven't heard Tenaglia since Thanksgiving Eve @ SF.....he is definitely impressive....."It's time for the Revolution!"

what are u guys doing this week?

Originally posted by clubangel

Hi Dan..just wanted to say Hi!

Had a blast dancing on Friday..we were all pulling out all of the moves..LOL

Might skip Vinyl on Friday to see Howells on Saturday..not sure yet!!

:)

LOL........I don't know how you guys stay up ...... DT had everyone moving on friday......

HOw was world by the way? Ive been hearing mixed reviews.....did you end up going?

Originally posted by djdanfury

LOL........I don't know how you guys stay up ...... DT had everyone moving on friday......

HOw was world by the way? Ive been hearing mixed reviews.....did you end up going?

Sometimes I don't even know where I get my energy from!

I had a blast at World...ended up staying until 9:30ish I think...hung out with awesome people...DT kicked ass as usual..overall a great time!

:)

Originally posted by djdanfury

lauren....where is ur partner in crime? is she on today?

Nope..she is at work until late and doesn't have access to a computer there!

Hey..do you remember the name of that song Danny announced on Friday..it was played a few songs after safe from harm and he said it was new and the title of the song was only one word..and in the beginning of the song they kept saying that word over and over again. Any clue????

hi guys!!

it was nice meeting you djanfury!!! :bounce: are ya going to howells saturday??

world was such a good time.....i barely remember a thing......i was messed up!! but there were a lot of fun people there.....and lots of my friends!!

blondymu.....are you going to howells?? going to be a great time....i missed him last month (i was in michigan)....sooo i will definately be there!!

maybe i should start a rollcall......LOL

hey dan.. yup I had a good time friday... I LOVE Vinyl! That was 2-weeks in a row for me... I'm on a party streak right now...

clubkitty --> I'm trying for howells , but I had a bday party that night, out in Edison.. however, I'm a trooper, and as long as I can drag my ride back after the party, I'll try and get there!!

Are you guys going to the WMC ?

sup clubkitty......

I know i feel like everybody and their mother is going to the WMC......

I'm going to Cancun once again mar 16 - 23 ........ La Boom is calling my name........I hope JP is down there......

How is Howells by the way....i've never heard him....similar to tenaglia?