Clubplanet Nightlife Community

workenonlife

Oh please people big deal. The kid has his naked pics in his sig. And guess what the world goes on..there has to be something more interesting to start a thread on. Oh then again maybe not.:rolleyes: Trancend.. Your sig says eat my fuck. Nothing really any better...:D :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

Oh then again maybe not.:rolleyes: Trancend.. Your sig says eat my fuck. Nothing really any better...:D :D

i still remember the first time the vicepres from my workplace (well, former workplace - i quit recently) walked over and saw "EAT MY FUCK" when i was showing him CP as a good example of a bulletin board... hahahhahha.

Originally posted by joeg

atleast he didn't walk over and see that guys cock as a good example of a bulletin board.

or the best would be Trancends Eat my fuck over Georges pic with his pee pee hanging out.. theres a great example of a messageboard

Originally posted by workenonlife

hhhmmmmmm just don't LooK at the area by the date and time kid ;) LoL any ways yall brought it yall hated on my old pics i left then yall postbout me so damn be happy i just ain't naked i that pic LoL

hey George!! I love your pics.. (and its not just cause I'm female) put whatever makes u happy in your sig. After all this is supposed to be silly and fun...;) ;) These people sometimes have nothing more interesting to talk about then someones sig..

Originally posted by workenonlife

the 1 thing i am disapointed in tho is espected more hate like people saying i'm ugly or fat or just guys haten on guys and girls haten for ther male friends lol i was waiten for it and it never came suks too cause i wanted to laugh at some of those pityfulL people

Thats cause your a hottie..go with your bad self boy!!:D:cool:

Originally posted by girly

everyone mispells a word on here every now and then. Take a look in this thread, I seen a couple others that didn't do spelling corrections either..

Werent you the dumb bitch that suggested we don't talk via AIM or on the msg board... I believe it was stated towards George...and thanx for fixing it buddy.

"Have a nice day :) "

Originally posted by roninmess

Werent you the dumb bitch that suggested we don't talk via AIM or on the msg board... I believe it was stated towards George...and thanx for fixing it buddy.

"Have a nice day :) "

LOL* yes your right. THANKS FOR THE RANGERS AND THE E-PILL. CHUMP. Thats what a "Dumb Bitch" I am. And that will be all..:D