Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Matters of the <3333.....

marcid21

What does it mean when your heart resides with one person, but your reality is with another? Is it possible to claim you truly "love" one person, but physically be with another?

....I'm a little confused because I believe that truly my heart is elsewhere....but for now I'm seeing someone who is my reality. In the past I've been known to juggle more than one guy at a time, but I've also been known to be 110% faithful when it gets to matters of the heart....

Bottom line...I don't want to feel as though I'm cheating out myself or my "love", but if I commit myself...it would be to a long-distance relationship...something that I'd like to hold out on if at all possible....

????:half:

sounds like a tough situation babe..... i never had a long distance relationship so i cant really help u out there :( but i can tell u that u seem to have a good head on ur shoulders when it comes to relationship stuff, and know wut u want but are just lookin out for urself, kinda like me, but ull figure it out.. just follow ur heart and everything will fall into place as its supposed to. everything happens for a reason. remember that. good luck :heart: