Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They say I'm crazy....

Originally posted by xbebekiss

I will be there along with the rest of the offspring..my bro & sis are jumpin in for the local PBA.......:cool:

Anyone wanna meet me at the bar for the first round of the day????

ABSLOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!

Which bar and when?????

Originally posted by gropasaurus

Ce-whale...please take the innocent homeowners into consideration before plunging that beastly frame of yours into the water and causing the first ever tsunami on the east coast...the economy is bad enough as it is...have some dignity!!!

-Your idol

GROPE - Make sure your mom has her wadders on again because the bathrooms are going to be wet, but then again she's used to that. Oh, I almost forgot, 1983 called and they want your lame ass not funny routine back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

To jump in the Ocean in February, BUT I am. Anyone going to the Polar Bear plunge at Jenks this weekend. I figure if the seals can do it I can too

They is right!!!!

All the power to you....I hope you are loaded before you go in there!

johnnysmallcock and slutsensation...I can appreciate your stepping up to defend your friend, but you've gotta come up something better than you did when dealing with someone of my caliber...it's insulting and you should be mortified. I'm not even gonna waste my time with you two...you lack the ability to stimulate my interest...

First of all you'd have no choice but to let me win cause you have no skills

Second - you should have been thanking your lucky stars I wasn't picking on you today but now since you wanted my attention so bad you got it.

~ Now ~

Go crawl under a rock and bleed yourself to death you whining, depressed waste of CP space!~

oh theres more abuse today if your stupid enought to beg for it!!!

Just holla back youngin-woo hoo:cry:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

CEEOTTER,

The newest antelope lives across the street so it's mimosa's with my FAVORITE BARTENDER, XS OR WHEREVER and then we watch you jump and we drink!!!!!

Is this going to be an all day drunk fest????? I feel a sick day coming on!!!! JBR, we need to firm up some details for this. Otter,hit me with a PM. I need to talk to you about something reguarding Saturday and the festivities!!!!

Originally posted by sin-sational

but make sure you drink up some shots before hand to keep warm.:drunk::flame::drunk:

...just be careful about how much though...my stupid ass almost drowned in the ocean at Ortley Beach a few years back because I thought it would be a good idea to go for a swim in the ocean after a couple rounds.....not my finest moment. (Lesdig would agree)

Good luck to all, and yes, YOU ARE CRAZY! Its going to be freeeeezing!:shake:

Originally posted by cigs

They is right!!!!

All the power to you....I hope you are loaded before you go in there!

You know I will be filled to the top of my liver w/ Black haus. Laurie lets meet up. JBR is my coach for the day!!!!

*******GROP- ASS I thought I clued you in on your roll. You know so get to it-------SCRAM there are bathrooms to cledan at JENKS********