Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They say I'm crazy....

Originally posted by ceeotter

You know I will be filled to the top of my liver w/ Black haus. Laurie lets meet up. JBR is my coach for the day!!!!

*******GROP- ASS I thought I clued you in on your roll. You know so get to it-------SCRAM there are bathrooms to cledan at JENKS********

Sounds good too me. . . give me a call I think your coach has my number. . .

xbebekiss she "didnt shut me up" I'm just treating others just as I want to be treated. . . :D

Originally posted by johnneebee

When is this cee...I'd like to see it.ll

Sat @ 2pm Jenks. Sign up is @ 10:30. I nee a few hours drinking under my belt to do this and maybe something else :eek:

Backbar is the after meet-up

before just look for the XS tshirt wading in the ocean

Originally posted by ceeotter

Sat @ 2pm Jenks. Sign up is @ 10:30. I nee a few hours drinking under my belt to do this and maybe something else :eek:

Backbar is the after meet-up

before just look for the XS tshirt wading in the ocean

Hold your breath and go head first!!!!!!!!!!

You hav eto be the two most annoying bitches I have ever had to listen to. (I'm sorry laurie I know you were dragged into this, but you always respond). You are the reason men hate women. You are petty and slow, much like retarted people.( I apologize to all the retartds on the board). Get over it. Sin-setional you are just obviously either fat or bored, either way it's no excuse. Laurie is obviusly very nice and very stupid, which leads me to believe she's probably cute. Which explains why your suck a vindictive jealous bitch. Laurie, your very stupid, which is probably not your fault, most likely small genetic pool. But I wouldn't hold that against you, if you would just ignore her like everybody else does. Don't get me wrong, I like a good cat fight as much as everybody else, but you two are so incredibly insepid that you even manage to make that boring. Do us all a favor and either become witty in your remarks or go back to throwing up your meals and be the furniture ornaments we keep you around for.

Sincerely,

Me.