Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tenaglia ID 2/15 ?

danfury

Danny announced this song on Friday..it was played a few songs after safe from harm and he said it was new and the title of the song was only one word..and in the beginning of the song they kept saying that word over and over again.

Anyone have any ideas?

Greg O's song "O"? that song is off the meter! The producer was there and Danny blew him up and everyone was bugging to the track... that's gotta feel pretty good, eh? I was like dam I'm feeling this track, and then my buddy comes up all, "dam I'm feeling this track!!!"

Great minds and all that...

Hugs!

BSG

Originally posted by djdanfury

Danny announced this song on Friday..it was played a few songs after safe from harm and he said it was new and the title of the song was only one word..and in the beginning of the song they kept saying that word over and over again.

Anyone have any ideas?

Dan...was it "o"??...i thought it was another song we are trying to think of...the title was a word, not and initial...Blueskygirl..does "o" stand for something..??

Well, it's like this: Danny also dropped it 2 weeks ago at Be Yourself, and when he did he blew it up all big and was saying 'this next track is a tribute to everyone with the last initial O....' and some stuff like that, and then it kept saying "Greg O" and "O" "O" "O" on the LED. It's the producer's last initial, and so unless Greg O has *2* kickass tracks that Danny is blowing up like crazy then it must be the same one, eh? After he introduced it last weekend my buddy asked me the name and even though it didnt sound like Danny said O this time I'm thinking it must be the same one. Either way that is def the producers name so it shouldnt be hard to find out for sure.

Hugs!

BSG