Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions about Destination NYC

rammelsberg

Hey hey hey!

I'd been tryin' to dig up info on Carl Cox playing on the first weekend of March. I'm gonna be up in NYC cuz my (wonderful) girlfriend got me tickets to see Conan O Brien on the first, and I also wanted to check out the NYC club scene while I was up there.

Does anybody know more about Destination NYC? It's really gonna be on a boat, right? $40 is a LOT for a party, IMHO, but considering we're on vacation, it's justifiable. But is it worth it? How many tickets are they selling? Are you stuck there until it comes back to port at 7am? (man, am I ignorant about this)

And, is there a different party on the 1st or 2nd that would be phatter than Dest NYC?

Thanks for your help y'all. I'm new to Clubplanet.

as far as I know... Destination NYC.. which is the Hawtin, Cox, Wink, Erik Morillo and moreshow.. is at the South STreet Seaport.. and *not* on a boat... and $40 for that kind of show is typical.. actually a bit on the lower side.. for S&D they charged $60 and up..

Thanks, guys. I've decided to buy the tickets for Des NYC. It should be mui tight! It's funny, we COULD see him AND Deiselboy right at home, except this is the weekend we're traveling to New York. Heh.

Hey, how is Glow? I'd never heard of it until I was surfing clubplanet yetsterday. How does it compare to Buzz as far as music and scene go?

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Thanks, guys. I've decided to buy the tickets for Des NYC. It should be mui tight! It's funny, we COULD see him AND Deiselboy right at home, except this is the weekend we're traveling to New York. Heh.

Hey, how is Glow? I'd never heard of it until I was surfing clubplanet yetsterday. How does it compare to Buzz as far as music and scene go?

different crowd, smaller crowd, Buzz is way better, athough if your into trance it would be your place. check out their web site....glow.com or something like that...they have dress code and shit