Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2ids off SF Vol 17

pangelid

there are a coupla trax on here i've been bouncing around to....

#4 - sharp synths, sounds like a da boy tommy beat or something off the jumper label. there is an airplane in the background...vocal says prepare for takeoff

#6 - real hard lead synth. male vocal going "get up, get uppah" over and over again, with a 2/4 stutter beat..

#11 - hard techno track w/male vocal "My beats are words are melodies are gifts from those who have beats...ask yourself if you really can dance to this beat..." then the vocal repeats "to my beat" over and over again..

thanx in advance

Originally posted by dog6

not#6 but #11=Blaze ft Palmer Brown-My Beat.....Ambassador & Jan Driver did mixes

OMG!!! Did the legendary Dog6 forget a remix of this particular song...I THINK NOT...........BUT............WAIT............HE DID!!! THE DERRICK CARTER MIX...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by petedrags

OMG!!! Did the legendary Dog6 forget a remix of this particular song...I THINK NOT...........BUT............WAIT............HE DID!!! THE DERRICK CARTER MIX...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Never forgot but in terms of a bootleg SF cd either Jan's Or ambassador's would be on it....Derrick is played on the first level of SF wit Cleveland...........not JP......FYI....from legend to another thanxs for not lettin me slip....;)(but i didn't);)

Originally posted by dog6

Never forgot but in terms of a bootleg SF cd either Jan's Or ambassador's would be on it....Derrick is played on the first level of SF wit Cleveland...........not JP......FYI....from legend to another thanxs for not lettin me slip....;)(but i didn't);)

I got you...And hey, if you slip-up, be assured that I will immediately tell you...I won't let you fall off the legendary legend Podem toll...KAY...(thanks for saying i'm a legend too)...;)

Originally posted by scoob-e

lol was gonna say the same thing, but every once in a while the new "factory" cds that are released from the actual soundfactory have new jp tracks on them

Since when does the factory release cd's???????

I remember once getting a cd from the factory....It had to be 3 or 4 years ago and that was rare occasion. I haven't seen one since. Everything else is just bootlegs from other dj's

Originally posted by unclebuc

Since when does the factory release cd's???????

I remember once getting a cd from the factory....It had to be 3 or 4 years ago and that was rare occasion. I haven't seen one since. Everything else is just bootlegs from other dj's

True...but Big Brother Recording in NYC does throw some of JPs newest stuff on there "FActory" Cds....nothin great thoguh

Originally posted by bmw4jay

True...but Big Brother Recording in NYC does throw some of JPs newest stuff on there "FActory" Cds....nothin great thoguh

Nah nah, the factory cds, just like the exit vs tunnel vs world or whatever the faaaack they are doing nowadays are just trax thrown together by any dj to sell new music.

I like the bootlegs, caus they give the small dose that I need for the month.

Originally posted by christop

Russenmaffia-Go....I knew I could think of it....Now lets see if thats the one your thinkin of....;)

Ketaman was right, #4 is da boy tommy - jetlag which i just found out is maaaaad old ...'99

that go track is pretty hot too though.....

thanx for all the id's fellas...