Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke at Liquid on Sat Feb.23

angel22

Liquid - Saturday, February 23rd.

Join Substance Recordings in celebrating the forthcoming release of Stryke's new album "Pages From the Blue Diary." The night will be broadcast live on PARTY 93.1 . This is the first, so don't miss it.

To get on the list for Saturday night @ Liquid reply to this email or contact Substance Recordings: info@substancerecordings.com

Be sure to include first and last names. BRING ID. (21+ only)

Also, show up @ Spec's on South Beach at 9 PM that night for a special Stryke

instore set. You'll be able to pick up a copy of the album and get a free poster while you're at it.

Please call Spec's at (305) 534-3667 with any questions regarding the instore.

Hope to see you all out there in support.

in Bugaloo we trust

Pod's lost his bloody voice...let the comedy begin as he learns sign language and uses LBC's equipment as a subtitling device

Example -

Drew: Hey Dan take a photo of me and Stryke near the mixer!

Pod proceeds to nudge LBC, lights change, the laser reads out SURE THING! LET ME CHANGE FILM! :)

The crowd = older than usual, it also seemed like it wasn't promoted enough considering this was such a special event.

I mean it was 93.1 first time going live from an exclusive Tech club.

There were a lot of guys. Billy needs to promote more in colleges and gyms to get a younger crowd. 93.1 needs to air a couple of more commercials to let the people know what's going down at Liquid Saturday's.

The Liquid Crew = Very friendly, no complaints.

The music = I don't know who opened but he was throwin' down some dope beats. Styke was great also. There was one thing that was messed up....a speaker in the back left side of the room was rattling cause it was blown. It was making that rattling, crackling sound the whole night!

We'll see how it picks up for the Saturdays to come considering they are LIVE.

I walked over to SPIN and that place was packed. I was telling my boy..."Yo there are madd tall girls here and then it hit me....on the big screen they have in the back they were advertising "Volleypolozza" All these tall chicks were volleyball players...ha ha...I thought that shit was funny. Spin has a dope sound system and the 6 Nitrous tanks help also. Great house muzik.

Ummm Liquid aims for a quality crowd not quantity. If Billy and Co. start canvassing colleges and such, there's gonna be a dearth of drunken students I'm gonna have to kick the collective asses of. If you saw the crowd on Saturday it was close to ideal...Stryke and Drew fans abound!

Ummm Liquid aims for a quality crowd not quantity. If Billy and Co. start canvassing colleges and such, there's gonna be a dearth of drunken students I'm gonna have to kick the collective asses of.

Quality not Quantity, WTF...Hello...Billy was airing live on 93.1. That means not only are we looking at universities, but now we're talking about ALL of South Florida...The future success of this club is in those people that attend universities along with any people age from 21 to 28. In my opinion your statement was not only biased but also hateful. It's not your club or your DJ so let's leave that decision up to them. Dude, I was only stating what I saw and not only that, I also gave some advice because I like Billy and what he's doing. Take a look at yourself for one quick sec and tell me that you were not 18, 19, 20, 21 before...what happened? Did you forget your youth or are you just getting back at that guy that used to bash you when you were that age>?