Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tradewinds. . .

Yes Tradewinds is Open every Thursday Night...DJ Frankie V great DJ and Greater guy..He used to do Abyss Saturdays bout 2 years go. And if I'm not mistaken Showboat is still the MC. Have a good time, but watch out for the Seabright Coppers...They sit on rt35..North & South side. Designated Driver would bea good Idea:D

Originally posted by johnneebee

Yes Tradewinds is Open every Thursday Night...DJ Frankie V great DJ and Greater guy..He used to do Abyss Saturdays bout 2 years go. And if I'm not mistaken Showboat is still the MC. Have a good time, but watch out for the Seabright Coppers...They sit on rt35..North & South side. Designated Driver would bea good Idea:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: though he is a nice guy i wouldnt say a great dj. i dont think the guy has went record shoppin or whoring around for mp3s in a long time.

Originally posted by johnneebee

Goog girl.Pick the slower nights to be the DD so you have an excuse to NoT be the DD when REAL PARTYtime comes around...Who is this by the way or is it improper to ask who ppl are on here?? HAve fun tonight!:grin3:

Hey babe I think I'm going to tradewinds because it so NICE out. . . should be a good crowd. . . plus I havent been there in awhile. . . I dont think you know me or meet me before, but I'm from Cranford originally BAYONNE Shoot me an IM (Lpic19) or a PM and I'll fill ya in babe. . . :D

Guest saleen351

thrusday nights at tradewinds are the bomb............ so many little 18 year old broads.. soooo little time......... parking is expensive though........ I drive past bruces house and rock some born in the USA on the way to the club........

Originally posted by saleen351

thrusday nights at tradewinds are the bomb............ so many little 18 year old broads.. soooo little time......... parking is expensive though........ I drive past bruces house and rock some born in the USA on the way to the club........

saleen351 your OUT of CONTROL. . .;)

My boyfriend went to Tradewinds last night. He is not a member of this board, but reads it sometimes, sohe is somewhat amiliar with it and the people that post.

He says he was standing at the bar, and two guys walked over to a girl near him and were like, "Are you Spygirl". The girl was not though and he said she looked very confused. She probably thoght the other two guys were crazy! I thought that was funny. I guess there are CP members wherever you go, always on the lookout for fellow CP members!

Originally posted by cgm

My boyfriend went to Tradewinds last night. He is not a member of this board, but reads it sometimes, sohe is somewhat amiliar with it and the people that post.

He says he was standing at the bar, and two guys walked over to a girl near him and were like, "Are you Spygirl". The girl was not though and he said she looked very confused. She probably thoght the other two guys were crazy! I thought that was funny. I guess there are CP members wherever you go, always on the lookout for fellow CP members!

Oh yea! Like anybody gives two fucking flying fucks.

Tradewins sucks and so does CP dorks!

Originally posted by lesdig

hey asshole- Easy with the use of the sarcasm to try and make yourself LOOK so tough:)

What, you don't think I'm so tough? Ask your boy Carbone and he will tell you how tough I am, better yet ask your girl cgm, I think she remembers the walk one night after Tempts from my one friends house to yours! BTW wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppppp