Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lookin 4 a good overall party - no coc blockers

Originally posted by lookin4aprty06

Haven't hit the clubs in NYC for over a year now, I'm reeady to go back after a REAL bad experience, (we'll leave it at that). What's big now? I'm hearing good things about Roxy? Are they true? lemm know, i want some good music and some girls!! thanx

. . What is this REAL Bad Experience? . . . You're a noob . . so share with the group!! . . . :D . . .

Okay, but give me some info on the clubs!!! was at Exit (shhh dont tel anybody) a little over a year ago, so it was kinda ok still, but getting stupid, anyways, went with a group of friends, drove in from NJ and all my friends got arrested for smokin up in the club, needless to say finding a ride home at 5 in the morning isn't that easy, especially drunk!

Originally posted by lookin4aprty06

Okay, but give me some info on the clubs!!! was at Exit (shhh dont tel anybody) a little over a year ago, so it was kinda ok still, but getting stupid, anyways, went with a group of friends, drove in from NJ and all my friends got arrested for smokin up in the club, needless to say finding a ride home at 5 in the morning isn't that easy, especially drunk!

why did they get arrested they never arrest anyone unless there are actual cops in the clubs

aight here is the inside scoop.

If u want to here the best music go see Carl cox on sat. March 2

If u wanna go to a great club w/ great music go to Vinyl Fri.'s Danny tenaglia.

If u don't want to get cock blocked then stay awy from S.F.

unless u are a guido. No disrespect, but this is the mother land for strippers, How u doin's, and drugs. Watch soprano's for that.

Have a good time when u go out. As for Exit 2 I have been noticing that they are bringing in some kick ass d.j.'s such as Tiesto, & Junior on Sat.,As for it bieng 18+ I don't think that is true, but u can check on there website.I don't know the exact address. Hope I helped out.

Originally posted by pk1

aight here is the inside scoop.

If u want to here the best music go see Carl cox on sat. March 2

If u wanna go to a great club w/ great music go to Vinyl Fri.'s Danny tenaglia.

If u don't want to get cock blocked then stay awy from S.F.

unless u are a guido. No disrespect, but this is the mother land for strippers, How u doin's, and drugs. Watch soprano's for that.

Have a good time when u go out. As for Exit 2 I have been noticing that they are bringing in some kick ass d.j.'s such as Tiesto, & Junior on Sat.,As for it bieng 18+ I don't think that is true, but u can check on there website.I don't know the exact address. Hope I helped out.

True that!

Exit website is www.exit2nightclub.com might find few pics pics of me there :)