Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: LARS THE DOORMAN AT LEVEL!!!

mikeydny

Loser, fuckin guy takes my i.d., brand new i.d. wasnt sure of the address yet, and just cause its not me, he wont give it back, and tells me its unethical when I told him once u give it to me im gone, fucking idiots.

Pete im sorry, wanted to go nuts tonight bro, so pissed.

We walked around and ate somewhere, then just left. :mad:

WMC = 4 WEEKS AWAY = IM ID-LESS!!!!!

HELPPPPPP

MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Oh my gosh does that suck ass... Poor MikeyD:(

I feel your pain... I had my fake I.D. taken many moons ago, on my 20th birthday and I was all ready IN THE CLUB drinkin'... WTF is that?

Good luck gettin' a I.D..... When's the ol' 21st b-day anyway?

Lola:tongue:

July 13th, ugh I cant wait, working on some shit though, I should be back in full force hopefulyl by saturday, with a REAL but still fake id, hehe, if anyone got a way to help though, please pm me and let me know, I got $$$, hehehehe................

god damn LARS!!! Jerky, I will redeem myself!!! :blown:

As the promoter - I can see this from both sides......

Lars is actually the manager of the club. I feel your pain - its you guys that are the future of clubbing.

However, The guy was just doing his job - and all things considered you didn't actually pull the whole situation off so well....

It sucks that you have to be 21 to go clubbing on SoBe, when I first moved from England I couldn't belive it - you only have to be 18 to club & drink in the UK!

I'm sure it sucks that your fake ID was taken, however, bearing in mind he could of turned you straight over to the feds, I don't that Lars is such a bad guy.

Please don't hold a grudge against a guy who could be fired for not doing his job properly - it's all a lottery - some you win and some you lose.

I hope this hasn't tarnished your view of Level - it could of happend at any club.

When you do come to Level next I expect to see you dancing your ass off on the floor!!!