Clubplanet Nightlife Community

World sucks, Joey X please read

First of all, why the hell did I get a VIP card if the damn thing doesn't even work. It says on the back, no waiting on line, well what the hell did I do for a half hour last night? Then I finally get in and they let some douche bags stand at the front. If I really wanted to see Joey X in all of his 5 feet of glory I'd go to Exit so I can here him try and pump a crowd that's he 15 years older then. Ahh but wait, before I even see this winner, I hear music. Sweet music, the one thing that could turn the night. BUT NO, they've got some kid playing Lounge music warming up for Roger Sanchez. I don't mind so much that Sanchez didn't come on until 3, but this kid made me think it was 3 in the afternoon and I just got my teeth cleaned. If I wanted to hear chilled out music I can go to the nearest elevator anywhere in Manhattan. To that DJ I say retire. Joey X....RETIRE. Roger Sanchez, my hat off to you for picking up a lulling crowd.

Originally posted by Chembro118

First of all, why the hell did I get a VIP card if the damn thing doesn't even work. It says on the back, no waiting on line, well what the hell did I do for a half hour last night? Then I finally get in and they let some douche bags stand at the front. If I really wanted to see Joey X in all of his 5 feet of glory I'd go to Exit so I can here him try and pump a crowd that's he 15 years older then. Ahh but wait, before I even see this winner, I hear music. Sweet music, the one thing that could turn the night. BUT NO, they've got some kid playing Lounge music warming up for Roger Sanchez. I don't mind so much that Sanchez didn't come on until 3, but this kid made me think it was 3 in the afternoon and I just got my teeth cleaned. If I wanted to hear chilled out music I can go to the nearest elevator anywhere in Manhattan. To that DJ I say retire. Joey X....RETIRE. Roger Sanchez, my hat off to you for picking up a lulling crowd.

Why such hostility towards JoeyX and JoeyX only? He is a really great guy and as far as promotions are concerned, he does his numbers and his lists are filled.

no to sound rude, but there is obviously a personal discrepency or problems with you and Joey. which is your business, but keep in mind that there are SEVERAL other promoters that are hosting this party with Joey.

Well on behalf of Clubplanet & our staff we are in a catch 22 because last night I did see our Email comps (over 150 come in) and were honored. I don't know about outside but I heard there was drama out there. Please email me your comments and I will pass them on to the promotional staff.

The opening DJ was SCUMFROG one of Roger's artists on R*Senal I think he did a great job. Thank you to all the new people I met at the meet up. Too many names to even try to remember, I really don't wanna leave anyone out this time.

fter I said hello to the CP crew, Roger's managment ask for me to run his section. Sorry I didn't get to dance with you Mikey you saw me suffering doing the ropes!

Roger thank you for being amazing as always and as usual thanks for closing it out in the way only you know how.