Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best clubs

uwantthis26

South Beach = 21+

Broward = lol if your looking for all those genres of music, I dont get it....Try Atlantis that might be corny enough, 18+ in Ft.Lauderdale

Baja in Ft.Lauderdale if you got gold teeth, say dawg, and hold black and milds in your mouth.

Good Clubs = 21+, Miami, Ft.lauderdale is shit.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Broward = lol if your looking for all those genres of music, I dont get it....Try Atlantis that might be corny enough, 18+ in Ft.Lauderdale

Baja in Ft.Lauderdale if you got gold teeth, say dawg, and hold black and milds in your mouth.

:laugh: :laugh:

Mikey you have such a way with words... Well said!:laugh:

Lola:eek:

Thanks anyways, I already knew all this. Atlantis sucks though. I've heard of some clubs up in WPB, but haven't been yet. Going this weekend. In regards to SoBe... thats the whole reason i posted the question: sick of having to go through that much work to get in. And, as far as the genres of music, I listen to everything, so as long as I can dance I'm happy. Call it what you want, I'm not that stuffy that I need to call everything by what I think is its proper name (unlike some people ;) )

Ciao

My suggestion is to get yourself a good fake ID, that way you can enjoy all the good clubs without any hastles unfortunately its like that. Actually Space on Friday's correct me if I am wrong is letting in Girls 18+ and there you can get your Trance, Hip Hop, Progressive House Check it out if you haven't

BTW Welcome to the Board & Enjoy your stay>>>>>>>>>

:shades::drunk::D

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Yeah Mikey D, You are such a sweet talker you....Remember Ultra 4 is coming up very shortly & the body bag bizz is about to explode in Miami for those people that are just gonna party a little harder than the rest, lol..............

:D

lol thank you.

Body Bags, yes I think we can stand outside of Ultra and make a killing ( no pun intended ) by the end of the day though there must be 1 bodybag left for me, cause I might not survive. :D