Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke@Liquid

fat0ny

93.1 didnt know what hit them. And neither did Liquid. For those of you who were listening (I doubt too many considering all that was going on this weekend.) you had a taste of how badass this man is. And for those of you who where there, you know what im talking about. I honestly havent danced that much in my life. Greg went on at about 12:30, and proceeded to tear up the dance floor (as usual). Although Stryke Kicked major ass, He said he held back. Ill never understand how. I can only imagine how it will be when he lets it all go.

The place was up and jumping till about the time he got off the decks. Then it had that really nice after hours feel. At 3:30 if felt like 6am. The only thing that was missing last night was Stryke's little Pioneer Effects machine. Aside from that, for lack of any cleaner language, it was fucking beautiful.

Ive heard the cd, and everyone needs to get it. I hope it sells like mad, and I hope that the residency goes well.

well .. it seems that techno goes down ok in florida .. or it so it seemed last night .. very nice sounds from both drew and stryke .. DIRTY is sooo dirty. Stryke threw down some real sick shit .. Hypnotized destroyed the dance floor in few ways i have seen. About the album .. yes go buy it .. run don't walk its amazing. It hasn't left the cdplayer all day. It has some techno some tech house and Tabitha Byng on vocals on 'Heaven' what else can you ask forr? Well just one more thing a future dancefloor destroyer in 'When You Touch Me' .. oh yeah .. All That Remains is good too .. GO SUBSTANCE .. thanks to Greg,Matt and the rest of the Substance staff and Liquid. 93.1 is still recovering I guess .. TECHNO FOR THE MIND THE BODY AND THE SOUL. .. See you there next Saturday.

ROLL ON MARCH

GO BUY STRYKE - PAGES FROM A BLUE DIARY

Ramon C.