Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance in New Brunswick on a Monday!

I would have to disagree with you. I know he plays alot of Tribal and Tek house. But I am sitting here listening to a trance song that will be played tomorrow. That is why I posted it that way.

Sorry to offend. But it is definately trance. The record store label says so. JK:D

Yeah ok, i am deeply offended. It just hurts too bad. Bust a move tommorow will ya? Can we get the name of this song that WILL be played tommorow?? How about an entire track listing? JM, you should record most of your set, or at least the last hour or two if possible. I want that shit. Peace

Originally posted by ibclubbin

john should play more KTU vox:D

:laugh:BG

:

Yeah, that will keep me coming back. If I hear it on the radio three times in one day, I do not want to hear it in the club. ThaT IS why we have radios. I know you were kidding, but that just is something I do not understand about some people. They listen to KTU all the way to the club and then want to hear the same tracks.

:confused:

P.S. JM said he is bringing CD's, and the track I was listening to was the same one that Sasha and Digweed ended Cipriani's with, hint hint. If you don't know ask Naughtymelly!

Originally posted by greyskyy

:

P.S. JM said he is bringing CD's, and the track I was listening to was the same one that Sasha and Digweed ended Cipriani's with, hint hint. If you don't know ask Naughtymelly!

hehe...apparently it was SO important that you guys had to call me last night and wake me up just to listen to it ;)

i have some NEW REALLY good shit that imma bring and make him play ...straight from danny howells ;)

:D :D :D