Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthony Pappa: Where were you guys????

bbflux

Danny, Mimi, Frank, Dan, Leo, Loraine, Zuly, Lee, Charlie, etc etc... you guys missed a WONDERFUL night. AP's set was FIERCE (with the exception of 2 or 3 tracks that I wasn't really feeling)! Juan Mejia's set was GREAT as well. I was extremely impressed!!! Another impressive thing was Austin Leeds' new track (can't remember the name right now) which Pappa dropped sometime around 2:30am or so. WOW!!!! All in all we had a great night. Oh, and for those of you who know what I'm talking about.... I got my picture :bounce:

To the small subset of CPers that went... it was great hangin' with you guys again! :D

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I was at first by the back bar

downstairs.

Then we hit the dancefloor like for the rest of the night.

So do you guys usually hang out by the DJ Booth?

If so I will check it out next time, I might go this Sat. night.

:hat:

Originally posted by esance

. . .So do you guys usually hang out by the DJ Booth?

If so I will check it out next time, I might go this Sat. night.

:hat:

Well, it goes like this....

Crobar: We're usually upstairs by the DJ booth or on the dance floor at the very front by the speakers.

Space: We're all usually at the back of the dance floor by those speakers right across from that back bar on your right as you enter the blue room.

Rain: We're ALL usually at the very first couch on the left by the bar or on the dance floor right by the DJ booth. I think Lee, Mimi and Danny's names are imprinted on it somewhere (not you, Zuly.. you're all over the place). :laugh:

Living Room, Spin, Opium, etc: We haven't done enough meet-ups at these other places to have a usual gathering area.

:D

BTW, I don't know about everyone else but Chris and I will probably be laying low until Conference. Gotta save some money before then. :)

Originally posted by bbflux

Rain: We're ALL usually at the very first couch on the left by the bar or on the dance floor right by the DJ booth. I think Lee, Mimi and Danny's names are imprinted on it somewhere (not you, Zuly.. you're all over the place). :laugh:

:D

Our names are imprinted on that couch, especially Mimi....she has the little chairs that she so calls looks like candies???? I gotta get her one of those for her B-day!!! :tongue:

Am I really all over the place.......I really can't help it!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lee will have his chance to win me back come March. He's gonna have to try a bit harder this time, however. :laugh: Sorry, Chris ;)

Anyway, I know what you mean about those 3 or 4 tracks. It was somewhere in the middle of his set. It got trancy for a while. It didn't kill the set, though. I just didn't, particularly, like those tracks. Marcos didn't really dig them either. :)