Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will Johnny Vicious be at Roxy this Friday March 1st???.

karch

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Easy there killa:laugh:

Dont worry yo.. just trying to get my point through... its annoying when people argue with ya when they dont know the facts... i was at a meeting at roxy last night so im pretty sure i know the facts of what is going on... not trying to piss anyone off, just tryingto make da point.

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

why ask that question if he will be there... Even if he isnt roXy has a great party... But stop asking these stupid questions about Johnny Vicious not being there.. Or else me and george will come bash your head in and make art work outta it..

..........how bout you calm the f down, it was just a question, if you don't like it too bad.

Originally posted by fusionpnoy

There isa club planet lounge at the Roxy? Where?

Check the flyers - We are now calling it "The Lost City" for just that reason, that nobody seems to know that I, and now David Christopher and The Headrush Music Collective, are resident back in the Lounge every Friday.

Please come out and support this Friday. Say "HEADRUSH" at the door for to skip any line, and say "HEADRUSH" at the list tables for reduced admission.

Check us out, the lounge is located to the left of the back bar, through the silver doors.

CHRIS LEWIS AKA LA RAVER