Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RAOD TRIP!!!!! to BALTIMORE!!!!!!

vicman

Originally posted by Kuro

Get the fuck out of here. Superchumbo at Trust? That's both cool and fucked up cuz I'd much rather see him at Buzz but I'll be glad to see him.

Kuro, is there a dress code at Trust? I think you mentioned something about it some months ago...but regardless unless one needs to go dressed in a tux and shit, I'll definitly be driving up for that.

Originally posted by vicman

Kuro, is there a dress code at Trust? I think you mentioned something about it some months ago...but regardless unless one needs to go dressed in a tux and shit, I'll definitly be driving up for that.

No hats, sneakers, or athletic wear. I'm not clear on if jeans and t-shirts are allowed. I haven't been there yet.

Originally posted by Kuro

No hats, sneakers, or athletic wear. I'm not clear on if jeans and t-shirts are allowed. I haven't been there yet.

iof those are the only requirements I'll defintly be there for Superchumbo.....i wonder who else would like to drive up? But in any case, even if I have to drive by myself I'll be there...hmmm..Sat 16th Tom Stephan...Wed. 21 Warren, Sander & Pappa...Fri 23..out to MIA

woo-hoo!

Originally posted by vicman

iof those are the only requirements I'll defintly be there for Superchumbo.....i wonder who else would like to drive up? But in any case, even if I have to drive by myself I'll be there...hmmm..Sat 16th Tom Stephan...Wed. 21 Warren, Sander & Pappa...Fri 23..out to MIA

woo-hoo!

YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

Argh.......you fawkin' DJ whores! Could you get a pair signed for me too??? :laugh::D

remember that movie major leagues with charlie sheen a few years back. the guys that was the lead off batter and the fastest, everytime he stole a base he would pin the gloves he stole them with in his room...well thats Kuro and his signed skivvies for you :D

Vic here is the masta plan:

You head up to Baltimore and party @Trust. Then you befriend Mr. Chumbo, and get us all guestlisted for the Hooj party @Opium in Miami the following Friday (he's one of the performers)!

You may want to take some sexy girls w/ you.......they may be a lil' more persuasive! ;):D:cool::laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic here is the masta plan:

You head up to Baltimore and party @Trust. Then you befriend Mr. Chumbo, and get us all guestlisted for the Hooj party @Opium in Miami the following Friday (he's one of the performers)!

You may want to take some sexy girls w/ you.......they may be a lil' more persuasive! ;):D:cool::laugh:

werd...maybe i can persuade dj rap to join me :D

04.jpg

-another shameless attempt to post more pics of dj rap

Guest jroo

i might go, vic, didnt you just hit 2000 posts like last month?!?!?! this cant be healthy, you're less than a hundred away from 3000. im gonna schedule a group intervention at vic's place of work, all those interested please sign up, so that we have plenty of cookies and milk for everyone.

Originally posted by jroo

i might go, vic, didnt you just hit 2000 posts like last month?!?!?! this cant be healthy, you're less than a hundred away from 3000. im gonna schedule a group intervention at vic's place of work, all those interested please sign up, so that we have plenty of cookies and milk for everyone.

werd..i need profesional help...yup almost to 3000...seems like \it was al long time ago when i was just a newbie on CP *sniff* sniff* mecry.gif