Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimi!!! How was the techno party?

malanee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa jimi actually went to the techno thingy? i cant imagine jimi listening to anything but fairy trance...or better yet, i cant imagine jimi having a good listening to naything other than fairy trance.

sorry i didnt make y'all, i was just way to tired...i really mean it, way to tired on Saturday to do anything, i stayed home and watched TV and went to bed early.

Originally posted by vicman

whoa jimi actually went to the techno thingy? i cant imagine jimi listening to anything but fairy trance...or better yet, i cant imagine jimi having a good listening to naything other than fairy trance.

sorry i didnt make y'all, i was just way to tired...i really mean it, way to tired on Saturday to do anything, i stayed home and watched TV and went to bed early.

Old man loser....

Excuse my expression, but [to whomever] that was hella fuckin gay calling me a 3:30am (when I was sleep) to go get him from that shitty rave in College Park. Next time if you guys are gonna ditch him so you can go 21+, make sure you tell him to take his own fuckin car and/or don't play drunk/sleep/on your way home/whatever. I'm not mad anymore, but next time don't put me in the bullshit or you'll get the finger.

:bits:

Originally posted by crownroyal

Excuse my expression, but [to whomever] that was hella fuckin gay calling me a 3:30am (when I was sleep) to go get him from that shitty rave in College Park. Next time if you guys are gonna ditch him so you can go 21+, make sure you tell him to take his own fuckin car and/or don't play drunk/sleep/on your way home/whatever. I'm not mad anymore, but next time don't put me in the bullshit or you'll get the finger.

whoa, WTF?!?!?

Funny - weren't you the one that took him? And doesn't that mean that YOU ditched him?

Jimi was left at the rave? Hahahaha sorry i don't mean to laugh crown, but it is kinda amusing. But maybe he wanted to stay and the other people wanted to leave?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Jimi was left at the rave? Hahahaha sorry i don't mean to laugh crown, but it is kinda amusing. But maybe he wanted to stay and the other people wanted to leave?

why didnt he just stay at the rave until closing and take the metro from College Park to Franconia?

I can just imagine jimi at the rave....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..i guessed he might have missed Moutso alot

Originally posted by malanee

Funny - weren't you the one that took him? And doesn't that mean that YOU ditched him?

Don't play dumb with me dammit (or you must not know), Jerami asked me to take him to the rave so you two could go to Heaven or Hell, wheras you guys were supposed to "pick him up later" when ya'll showed up. I drove him to Resonate as a fuckin favor. So when I get a call asking me to pick him up in the middle of the night in College Park and I live in Alexandria, of course I'm gonna be a little mad. And when I call back and get bullshit excuses why Jerami can't answer the fuckin phone (after I spoke with him 5min earlier), I get pissed. If you guys didn't want to hang with him on his bday, you should've thought of another plan then dumping him at that bitchass rave.

Don't play dumb with me dammit (or you must not know), Jerami asked me to take him to the rave so you two could go to Heaven or Hell, wheras you guys were supposed to "pick him up later" when ya'll showed up. I drove him to Resonate as a fuckin favor. So when I get a call asking me to pick him up in the middle of the night in College Park and I live in Alexandria, of course I'm gonna be a little mad. And when I call back and get bullshit excuses why Jerami can't answer the fuckin phone (after I spoke with him 5min earlier), I get pissed. If you guys didn't want to hang with him on his bday, you should've thought of another plan then dumping him at that bitchass rave.

Well, I certainly never promised to pick Jimi up in College Park. We were supposed to head there later - but Jroo was pretty f*ed up and I was exhausted. The plan, as far as I knew it, was that everyone was going to meet at my house early to hang w/ him for his B-day (which you missed) and then we were going to go our separate ways.

Well, I certainly never promised to pick Jimi up in College Park. We were supposed to head there later - but Jroo was pretty f*ed up and I was exhausted. The plan, as far as I knew it, was that everyone was going to meet at my house early to hang w/ him for his B-day (which you missed) and then we were going to go our separate ways.

Obviously you never promised to pick him up, you don't have a fuckin car. Jroo shouldn't have gotten pretty f*ed up and exhausted. If you guys were going to hang and go seperate ways, why in the hell did Jimi ride here with Jerami and not in his own car? I guess it's also obvious you didn't know the damn plan, so why are you responding?

OK...Resonate, I'm wasn't even going to go there...but I have to.

This was the worst fucking thing I have ever subjected myself to, it was especially unbareable because it was on my birthday, which did not make it any better. This had to of been the worst birthday ever. I didn't see any fucking girls, no kisses, no "jimi in da punani, jimi in da punani," Josh an I were about to hang ourselves in the bathroom. It was in the recreational center in the bottom of a CHURCH...ok church, there were only two rooms, which both sucked until Ty got started at like 3:30. Only one of the rooms was even dark, the Metatracks room, the other room "warp room" lol, so fucking gay, it was all lit up, and it had some cheesy Cowboy Rebop or Bebop thing playing on the screens. Not to add to the fact, we were the only normal people there. I saw this one fat dude, with long ass hair, who took his shirt off, I thought he was in cannibal corpse, he was like on I don't know what kind of drugs. He was spinning and twirling his arms, like he I don't even want to say...then this other guy who kept hopping around and kicking out one leg. These people are so fucking gay and corny. This one bitch like danced everywhere she went, she was in metatracks, dancing around, then didnt walk out and walk to the other room, instead her small 12 year old broke ass starts the hopping around like a fucking retard, dancing out the room in the hall, to the bathroom, knocking into people. OMG, I swear to god I almost hung myself in the bathroom. Another thing that pissed me off was that DanceSafe was there promoting safe parties. When they never even searched anyone at the door, or confronted anyone doing a deal. I saw like 3 DanceSafe people watching this one guy take bumps off his key in the corner, they didnt say anything, then this one asshole comes out of the stall in the bathroom, sniffing heavily, and he still had a thing cloud of coke dust under his nose! I mean come one, how more obvious can you losers get. Ok so this parties security was bullshit, they had one fat guy witha bald head and a leather coat on at the door. I guess he was suspossed to be "intimidating???" i dunno, they also had a sign that said like no weapons, or drugs....yet how would they have known it, they didn't search anyone. God I will never goto a piece of shit like that again. Let's see what else can I say about a badly promoted party. Oh, it was 20 buck cover! They should of included like 5 bottles of water with that. It should of been free or at least like 10 bucks. I think I've become more boring after leaving that place, or a lot stupider. Anyway, it was the worst night of my life, 10 mins after being there I wanted to leave, but wasn't going to put Royal in that position to come straight back after such a short time. I think I'm only going to goto Panorama Parties now, and stay away from things like RESONATE!!! AS YOU CAN TELL I WAS PISSED

Obviously you never promised to pick him up, you don't have a fuckin car. Jroo shouldn't have gotten pretty f*ed up and exhausted. If you guys were going to hang and go seperate ways, why in the hell did Jimi ride here with Jerami and not in his own car? I guess it's also obvious you didn't know the damn plan, so why are you responding?

Because you said "stop playing dumb.":rolleyes:

I'm sorry that you had to go pick up Jimmi in College Park. I honestly thought that all of you were going to go there and then we would try and meet up later. Sometimes sh*t happens. If you have a beef w/ Jroo - maybe you should talk to him?

OK crown we have to be fair here and give melanee her chance at a rebuttal too.

sorry jimi that it sucked ass, especially since it was your b'day. dude that sux. i wouldve gone but basically no one knew wnaything until the last minute and i kept getting calls in tyhe afternoon inclkuding my parents that prevented me from getting any sleep before heading out.

anyway, maybe you just went to one bad party, but until youve been to 2 or 3 i would say to give it a chance. alot of us have gone to raves and have really enjoyed ourselves..and c'mon GLOW charges $5 for a bottle of water also, and the Long Islkands are twice as much than Buzz (since they are half the size), and we also have to put up with their security there, but if your exclusively doing Panorama from now on, dude you'll definitly hate living in NY when you move there.

Next time out I'll get you a Long Island.

Because you said "stop playing dumb.":rolleyes: ?

Originally posted by malanee not knowing "the plan"

Originally posted by crownroyal informing malanee that she does not know "the plan" Don't play dumb with me dammit (or you must not know)

If you have a beef w/ Jroo - maybe you should talk to him?

I would be if you weren't answering posts intended for him goddammit!

:blown:

I would be if you weren't answering posts intended for him goddammit!

:blown:

First of all, you responded to MY thread! And I was referring to talking to him in person. This seems like a personal matter and not one that really needs to be discussed on the board.