Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey: Who HATES Exit?!

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

i thought exit was the best club ever made...but thats when i first started clubbing....but as i went to different clubs i realized how much of a dump that place was...funny thing is that i used to like fridays more than saturdays but this is like two years ago...at first it wouldnt so crowded on fridays but then all of a sudden the place would get packed with so many people..i think that place would have so much and i mean lots of potential if they would get better staff & management. i mean they let in so many people at the same time and i think that could be very very dangerous...like this for tiesto, i wanted to pop a pill (which i havent done in a long time) but then i remembered where i was going and i changed my mind and i was very very lucky i didnt...i lost my friends sooooo many times, i couldnt breathe i couldnt do anything in that place and the vibe:rolleyes:the vibe sucked..OMG did it suck ...i wouldnt mind going back to that place but when it gets better everything..staff,management,crowd,bartenders. and i def think the renovations did make it worse! just my opinion

peace,

THE DON

WOW...GOD DAMN!! U GO!!

The renovations did change things there, and it took a bit of getting used to. I used to like the dark warehouse feel of it. I haven't been to the friday party in a long time; the last time I went was about february of 2001. I've always loved the saturday parties, especially when Boris had his run there. I'm not too crazy about Saturday nights now, just Sundays.

The music on Sundays is unrivaled. I love it, and it's the only party I can feel (musically speaking) now that Juniorverse is dead.

And I will always love the Factory of Sound.

Well...There is no saving Friday nights at Exit..The crowd makes me wanna vomit...But they just started a new Saturday party with Nero and Vasquez (great combo)...All it needs is the right crowd in there and its not too late for that...This night has not yet been discovered and therefore has the potential to be whatever the people wanna make of it...Empty out all of the staff and people at Exit in your mind and just look around...It is the most remarkable looking place in NYC...You can't even kid yourself about it no matter how much you wanna hate it...If everyone that thought Exit was great and got shitty shows up on Saturdays its just like starting over again...But this time the people hafta take control of the party