Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm a semi-retired partier BUT....

Guest tilly

Thanx Hacker. Btw I got an update 4 u all who haven't seen nubreaks today. Salim Rafiq posted it this afternoon, so it's public domain now, hence I can repost it without gettin in trouble. Btw, it's referring 2 him & Tipper. ;)

Fuel tour info

About the gig in NYC... We are still trying to work it out with the promoters, it looks like it will happen sometime mid april. As for the Muscle cars they will be at every gig in the u.s., unless of course promoters fuck up. If anyone has hookups/contacts with promoters in your city feel free to leave me your info. As of now we have over 20 dates that will begin after the conference in Miami and the tour will end in Vancouver at the end of May.

outro

Salim Rafiq

& this was posted by Blunted Circuitz, very early this morning, on a different nubreaks thread:

damn...u hear the new Krafty Kutz???

once again, Finger Lickin' is on point

new Krafty Kuts EP is dope!

definately worth a long listen...and yes, he will be in NYC for a few dates in April, rippin up the place....late

pete

www.bluntedcircutz.com

Guest tilly
Originally posted by breaksny

Yep! The full info JayP's referring 2 is from a Sara Walker nubreaks post from this afternoon:

FREQ NASTY in NYC 4/4

April 4th 2002

HIT THE BREAKS presents

FREQ NASTY

Sara Walker

DJ Wool

Miss Bliss

Mike Robinson

at baktun

don't forget HYPER on March 29th

this is FABULOUS, FABULOUS I SAY!!!! The night b4 I leave for San Fran!!! Just made it...ok so I'm going to miss Tipper in NC but I get Freq Nasty anyway that weekend...this just made my week!

Btw Tilly, maybe u saw above, but Tipper & Salim Rafiq may be here in April too. And lastly, Turbulence 3'll be March 21st with CER & Robinson confirmed in the lineup so thus far...more 2 be added later.

Another event, esp 4 Flaheads, but everyone else

should check it 2. Icey, Smalls, Imri, and NY/NJ's own

K-Swing will all b spinning Icebreaker2 @ Motion in

Philly on Fri 3/15. Go here 4 more info:

http://pub55.ezboard.com/freflectivefrm6.showMessage?topicID=1094.topic