Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 months and counting....

cgm

Originally posted by lesdig

How did I know that would be you that out this post up?? Didn't even need to look at the name:) Well I guess we're the only ones AS excited as we are...only 3 months:) :) :)

I'M SOOOOOO READY, ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!

I guess you guys are the only ones excited because most of us are more excited for April 27 the grand opening of Tempts with Denny, 2 months away, 61 days to be exact! ;)

You girls do know how how to party though!

What ever happen to Carbone's girl....Lauren summers?

I'll pm you:laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

I guess you guys are the only ones excited because most of us are more excited for April 27 the grand opening of Tempts with Denny, 2 months away, 61 days to be exact! ;)

You girls do know how how to party though!

What ever happen to Carbone's girl....Lauren summers?

I'll pm you:laugh:

Wud up Tempkid, did u gte a house yet? Lauren in still around, still in the house, she just doesnt post much anymore.

PS- who had the NERVE to rate this thread with one star? Stupid person :mad:

I got a house in Belmar! There is some good to that and bad.

First the good, daytime life is so much better at Belmar, happy hour at DJ's is the best, and I aslo like the beach better.

The bad part: 20 min drive to Tempts loaded there and back, none of my housemates I think are the sober type! The cops also suck down there. I would love to get my house from last year, but the landlord is a cocksucker, can you believe he stole our raido and then gave it back to us when we left:mad: One thing he don't know is that I still have a key, party there for Tempts opening week!

Originally posted by tempkid

I got a house in Belmar! There is some good to that and bad.

First the good, daytime life is so much better at Belmar, happy hour at DJ's is the best, and I aslo like the beach better.

The bad part: 20 min drive to Tempts loaded there and back, none of my housemates I think are the sober type! The cops also suck down there. I would love to get my house from last year, but the landlord is a cocksucker, can you believe he stole our raido and then gave it back to us when we left:mad: One thing he don't know is that I still have a key, party there for Tempts opening week!

DUDE!!!!

I'm in Belmar too.........we'll have to coordinate our Tempts trips so we can stay alive lol I'm on 16th, right across from the beach........2 blocks from Djais........where you at? :)

Originally posted by tyco

DUDE!!!!

I'm in Belmar too.........we'll have to coordinate our Tempts trips so we can stay alive lol I'm on 16th, right across from the beach........2 blocks from Djais........where you at? :)

I'm giving my boy some money tonight, I'll find out and let you know, I'm pretty sure it is on 15th though! It's going to be ruff this summer now with DJ's in the pic and again!

I have done Belmar the past 2 summers and that ride to Tempts sucks bigtime!!!...so this year 3 friends and I have have a cute little apartment in Sleazeside...I think I am basically using my house as a place to sleep after Tempts and not for the social aspect that Belmar has....thank god I know a ton of people with houses in Belmar though...DJais happy hour...woohooo!!

Why do I have a feeling some of you will be crashing on my floor or in my backyard or wherever you land this summer...LOL

:);)

Originally posted by clubangel

I have done Belmar the past 2 summers and that ride to Tempts sucks bigtime!!!...so this year 3 friends and I have have a cute little apartment in Sleazeside...I think I am basically using my house as a place to sleep after Tempts and not for the social aspect that Belmar has....thank god I know a ton of people with houses in Belmar though...DJais happy hour...woohooo!!

Why do I have a feeling some of you will be crashing on my floor or in my backyard or wherever you land this summer...LOL

:);)

here's one reason......;)

randalls_1671_7180009

Originally posted by tyco

I'm on 16th, right across from the beach........2 blocks from Djais........

omg tyco you literally have to be like RIGHT NEXT to our house (me and teresadf)!!!!! That is gonna be so awesome... we have one of those little apartment houses right behind that really big remodeled house. Teresa just took me over to show me last week! I am so excited, we have the biggest front lawn ever!!!! It's gonna be a good summer, and yeah we can all take turns driving to Tempts!! I knew this jersey board would be good for SOME things...:D

p.s. clubangel you KNOW we are gonna be crashing on your floor all the time, and you are gonna always come over to our house before/after happy hour!!!! :)

I loooooove talking about the summer :shades2:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

omg tyco you literally have to be like RIGHT NEXT to our house (me and teresadf)!!!!! That is gonna be so awesome... we have one of those little apartment houses right behind that really big remodeled house. Teresa just took me over to show me last week! I am so excited, we have the biggest front lawn ever!!!! It's gonna be a good summer, and yeah we can all take turns driving to Tempts!! I knew this jersey board would be good for SOME things...:D

p.s. clubangel you KNOW we are gonna be crashing on your floor all the time, and you are gonna always come over to our house before/after happy hour!!!! :)

I loooooove talking about the summer :shades2:

:D

yea I'm right across the street.......second house in from the Dunkin' Donuts.........we have to get a Tempts driving schedule going! ;)