Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
b-side

? ? O.K. Ladies..... R U Afraid of ...... ???

Recommended Posts

A Man with Toys......

I often enjoy pleasing my SoulMate with a few toys thrown into the mix..... The question is? When is a good time to reveal the "Closet Freak" ........ AGENT 006.9

How soo is too soon to reveal it all (if not on the first night)

My ex-fiance kind-of got me into toys and I really using them on women...... :confused: Do most women enjoy a man who expirements / are you afraid ?

NOTE: the toys are not needed for lack of "Natural Ability or Size" but they do cum in handy especially when you're at it for over 2 hours. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love toy's and men who are secure enough to use them.. The topic should come up as soon as possible, to avoid that uncomfortable feeling.. just get it out in the open, even if it's mentioned only teasingly.. See how the women responds and then take it from there...! Good Luck!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notice how you are the only woman to admit it... so far.

Even though Hundreds of other girls are doing it / want it.

:(

Why are toys taboo for couples... when the woman uses them regularly on a SOLO basis ?

Is this a sign of FEMALE HYPROCRACY :eek:

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say, more often than not, if either partner is afraid of toys it's going to be the guy, not the other way around. I agree, if you're not sure how your girl feels about them, bring it up in a playful manner... it will be a lot less intimidating than whipping out a foot-long anal intruder while your in the middle of the act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

... it will be a lot less intimidating than whipping out a foot-long anal intruder while your in the middle of the act.

lollollol....thanks tasty that definitely cracked me up.....just the thought.....yiiippeee where is the way out of here...lol

Anyway, here my opinion: first of all, I've never really used any toys (oh hold on... I do have something but that's rather for every day use....so it's not something you want to play with while having sex)... and so I'm not a girl that would be like: oh yeah, finally you brought out the toys. I might want to feel comfortable with the partner itself before he is bringing out the entire spectrum of toys. You should kind of mention it though as soon as possible so she doesn't get a scare when you present everything to her. This, also, will kind of show you how she is reacting to the thought itself. Other than that.... I'm sure she will enjoy the act once she gets used to the thought itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have been fighting with myself over this very topic, but it has nothing to do with whether i should stock a tickle trunk at home, but rather, what should i put into it?

any ideas ladies? any particular toys that are "must haves"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pivo

i have been fighting with myself over this very topic, but it has nothing to do with whether i should stock a tickle trunk at home, but rather, what should i put into it?

any ideas ladies? any particular toys that are "must haves"?

I'd say start off simple... Get urself a decent size (not too big) vibrating dildo, like hott pink and squishy or something... Something that we'd look at and think... Ohh it's cute!... Not... Holy Shit you wanna put that where!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately I've been experimenting with a little toy called "Bird Of Paradise".... This little baby looks like a humming bird (long rubbery beak) and has the traditional multi-speed vibrator. But the beauty is that it can be used SOLO (by the female), or with a partner. Flip it one way for solo action , upside down for companionship... so you can enter ;)

It's perfect... like having an extra pair of hands to constantly stimulate the clit while I pinch the tit :D

:blank:

:eek:

:hat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by b-side

Lately I've been experimenting with a little toy called "Bird Of Paradise".... This little baby looks like a humming bird (long rubbery beak) and has the traditional multi-speed vibrator. But the beauty is that it can be used SOLO (by the female), or with a partner. Flip it one way for solo action , upside down for companionship... so you can enter ;)

It's perfect... like having an extra pair of hands to constantly stimulate the clit while I pinch the tit

mmmhhh I try to picture that now...so how does it work upside down for companionship....any pictures you would like to share with us ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's what scares me....not the fact that a guy has toys....but when he whips them out of no where....I start to wonder....who else used them, and where they've been..and if they're clean....

I think it's so gross to use certain things on multiple partners....not to mention a little unsafe! Things like Mr. Vibes...or clamps, or that sort of thing are an individual toy....meaning one per customer please.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by marcid21

Here's what scares me....not the fact that a guy has toys....but when he whips them out of no where....I start to wonder....who else used them, and where they've been..and if they're clean....

I think it's so gross to use certain things on multiple partners....not to mention a little unsafe! Things like Mr. Vibes...or clamps, or that sort of thing are an individual toy....meaning one per customer please.:D

HaHa... Thats funny, I had a guy use one on me, we ccalled it Buzzzzzzz.... After I moved back to NJ, I asked him if he has been sharing with his new chica's, and he denied it, but I know he is... Kinda turns me on knowing some poor unsuspecting girl now has the remnants of my juices in her now...!!!

SUCKER!!!

Always by them fresh... never use one from the bedside drawer ladies!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×