Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Titties and Beer . . .

. . .Ok yall's . . . I want everyone with an attention span of less than thirty Fucking seconds to chime in here and tell me where you got the shock and damage from . . cause I've been sitting here and I've come to the conclusion that I really can't write anything anymore . .

. . So please, share your fucking secrets with the group . . .

. . . Cause I need to get to NOT thinking . . so I can be just like you . . . Peace and have a great Fucking day . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo g, I just bes ch1llen in my j3rzY h00d... I a1n't ev3n g0t t1me t0 r3ad, yo!

Nice attention grabber title...

well, for whatever its worth, I like it when you ramble on and on about random things... I think they call it ed-u-cation-al... or summpin.... :D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .Ok yall's . . . I want everyone with an attention span of less than thirty Fucking seconds to chime in here and tell me where you got the shock and damage from . . cause I've been sitting here and I've come to the conclusion that I really can't write anything anymore . .

. . So please, share your fucking secrets with the group . . .

. . . Cause I need to get to NOT thinking . . so I can be just like you . . . Peace and have a great Fucking day . . .

being stuck for words well u can post a naked pic and bash some thing like i do when i get bored ad not sure wut to say

BUT BEST OF FOR ANY OF YALL U TELL ME SOME THING U REALLY LIKE AND I'LL MAKE FUN OF I AND THEN YALL CAN ALL GANG UP ON ME AND CAL ME STUPID LOL THATS ALWAYS FUN CAuSE YA GET TO ALL GANG UP AND KILL TIME TRYEN TO BASH ME AND I GET TO MAKE FUN OF SH1T LOL EIETHER WAY WE BOTH WIN ;)

. . Ok . . SO I forgot to tell everybody . . I'm outside today and I was going to cross the street to get some raisinettes from the market . . .I get out between the cars then I forgot where the fuck I was soo . . .

. . Ok . . SO I forgot to tell everybody . . I'm outside today and I was going to cross the street to get some raisinettes from the market . . .I get out between the cars then I forgot where the fuck I was soo . . .

. . . . . .

. . Daffodil yellow is a smashing color for the draperies in your Florida room . . . I need another hit . . . Shut the fuck up and get to hoovering . . . That was almost as fun as a vigorous manhandling . . . Idle hands are the devils playthings . . . I am the devil . . . no shitbag, the GREEN celica not the blue one . . . why don't you just take the Zuchini and shove it up your ass . . . I don't want STrawberry Ice Cream . . Shut the fuck up!! . . I'll eat your fucking soul . . :mad: . . .Really? . . I thought fish didn't have teeth . .

. . . Who says Spam doesn't taste good? . . Why the fuck do you keep crying!!! . . :mad: . . . Did I raise a little girl . . . I do indeed believe the doctors told us you had a penis . . . :laugh: . . . Oh that Jim Carey , he's the greatest . . . Yes I don't understand how you could possibly get into another car accident . . . Accident, ACCIDENT!! . . Baby, running up 20 large in debt at Bloomingdales aint no fucking accident . . .:mad: . . .Oh well . . not my money . .who's there . . you're mom is dying . . . No, she's in the kitchen . . .Listen to me, we'll get you help so that you no longer malfuction . . But the lights!!! . . they scare me . . . :( . . Who do you worship . . Not you cheesecock . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Who says Spam doesn't taste good? . . Why the fuck do you keep crying!!! . . :mad: . . . Did I raise a little girl . . . I do indeed believe the doctors told us you had a penis . . . :laugh: . . . Oh that Jim Carey , he's the greatest . . . Yes I don't understand how you could possibly get into another car accident . . . Accident, ACCIDENT!! . . Baby, running up 20 large in debt at Bloomingdales aint no fucking accident . . .:mad: . . .Oh well . . not my money . .who's there . . you're mom is dying . . . No, she's in the kitchen . . .Listen to me, we'll get you help so that you no longer malfuction . . But the lights!!! . . they scare me . . . :( . . Who do you worship . . Not you cheesecock . . . .

:idea:

Now that's the screenwriting of the next movie we have to produce. Hehehe, Accident....ACCIDENT

:laughing my tiny blue ass off: