Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The cooljunkie WMC party you cannot miss... and it's free!!!

cooljunkie

Radio 1 in association with cooljunkie.com and Nikki Beach Club present:

One Live in Miami - Friday March 22nd

DJ's:

Pete Tong, Danny Rampling, Derrick Carter, DJ Dan, X-Press 2, Frankie Knuckles, Robbie Rivera, Lottie, Yousef

The event will be broadcast live in the UK on Radio 1, and also on the internet at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

Doors Open at 12pm, and free entry will be on a first come first served basis. Early arrival is essential, as the club is expected to be completely full by 1pm.

For more info check out .cooljunkie.

thats quite a lineup of no-talents ! i asked the manager @ nikki if they would let me spin and bring some of the old davie d flava up in the place but he just laughed at me. my style is getting so fresh the brits wouldnt even know what hit them. i have this gabba-core mixed with ghetto-tech thing going on that would give pete tong a freaking hard on ! hopefully x-press 2 will play the song inspired by tenaglia's set @ last years wmc, "smoke machine" its quite possibly the most vomit inducing song ive heard since vengabus. is that a mean thing to say ? scully can come up with a better concept for a song than that...

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Doors Open at 12pm, and free entry will be on a first come first served basis. Early arrival is essential, as the club is expected to be completely full by 1pm.

For more info check out .cooljunkie.

This sucks.....I have to pick up my friend at the Fort Lauderdale Airport at 2pm!!!! I really wanted to hear Danny Rampling and the "love groove" radio show! :mad: I'm either going to have to DJ whore my way in through the front entrance, or maybe just attempt to swim down the beach?????

as long as there girls in skimpy clothing I'm there :D

naw, I'll be getting there around 12, and heading to the hotel I'm staying, , dunno what the other group of peopel from DC want to do, but I'll ditch them if you all agree that this party is the real deal...I also wantto get working on my tan as soon as possible after I get there...dammit I miss FL.

Originally posted by vicman

hold it...derrick carter & frankie knuckles r gunna be there, WTF? thats it I'm ditching the rest of the people from DC, theyre on their own. :D

Vic- I'm picking up my friend from Baltimore at the Airport around 2pm.........and will be @Nikki's shortly thereafter. Two words: "Rare Form."

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic- I'm picking up my friend from Baltimore at the Airport around 2pm.........and will be @Nikki's shortly thereafter. Two words: "Rare Form."

werd...and by the end of the night my two word will be "fucked up" and those two words will be my whole vocabulary until wednesday :D

We're really excited about this. It will be amazing.

The Radio 1 events in Ibiza are the highlight of the season, and they're hoping to create the same atmosphere here.

This is the first time they've tried it in Miami, and in their words they want '1000 screaming, house loving americans' to make sure it goes off in a big way.

Don't miss it guys...

Nick .junkie.