Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all you fucking liverlip, dogdick, I can't get anymore annoying fuckfaces

Get a fucking clue:rolleyes: Do you fuckers reliase how pathetic you are, honstly there are a few good, but the rest of you give promoting a bad name! You should take lessons from Serge and Jarmenio. They post about ther club once if there is a big event or new party and thats all. You waffledicks never shut up! I think you are really making your party worse by the shitty promoting!

Who would want to go to a place rum by a bunch of pussy promoters? You ever hear of attitude reflects leadership, well your shitty promoting reflect your stink ass party. You fuckfaces know who you are, get the fuck out of hear!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I am the head promoter at Temps.

Your the head promoter of shitty club that stop being good sometine in 97/98!

Actually isn't your club closed ? For good? Ever and ever? I used love the Tunnel when it was d-tour, but then there was a change to Zor-tour! I bet that was more your type of party loser!

Get over you tunnel already it was through long long time ago willis!

Originally posted by tempkid

Your the head promoter of shitty club that stop being good sometine in 97/98!

Actually isn't your club closed ? For good? Ever and ever? I used love the Tunnel when it was d-tour, but then there was a change to Zor-tour! I bet that was more your type of party loser!

Get over you tunnel already it was through long long time ago willis!

Awwwwwwww that's my tempkid.Yeah tunnel closed but what are ya gonna do.You are the most avid fan of a club that is full of silly juicebags still searching for something at the jersey shore.Keep searching for that feeling that 95%of the NJ population gave up on when they were 17 while swinging your elbows to remixed Whitney Houstin tracks.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Awwwwwwww that's my tempkid.Yeah tunnel closed but what are ya gonna do.You are the most avid fan of a club that is full of silly juicebags still searching for something at the jersey shore.Keep searching for that feeling that 95%of the NJ population gave up on when they were 17 while swinging your elbows to remixed Whitney Houstin tracks.

:laugh: loser at leat my club has had one dj and one dj only the last 5 years. How many dj's has your club went through since Danny walked out on them? I guess thats why it is closed now, forever! There has been more total number of people in Tempts last summer alone, then people at the Tunnel since Danny left!

Whats up now biatch!

:laugh: loser at leat my club has had one dj and one dj only the last 5 years. How many dj's has your club went through since Danny walked out on them? I guess thats why it is closed now, forever! There has been more total number of people in Tempts last summer alone, then people at the Tunnel since Danny left!

Whats up now biatch!

Taking away the dj would be like taking the bread away from the cheese sandwich.I don't give a rats ass about the numbers Temps does.I don't even remember what Seaside looks like.

Get a fucking clue:rolleyes: Do you fuckers reliase how pathetic you are, honstly there are a few good, but the rest of you give promoting a bad name! You should take lessons from Serge and Jarmenio. They post about ther club once if there is a big event or new party and thats all. You waffledicks never shut up! I think you are really making your party worse by the shitty promoting!

Who would want to go to a place rum by a bunch of pussy promoters? You ever hear of attitude reflects leadership, well your shitty promoting reflect your stink ass party. You fuckfaces know who you are, get the fuck out of hear!

Please, don't hold back....tell us how you really feel!!!!

What's even worse is when they try to act like they 'heard' about a party and then just happen to have the flyer (see Phazon post)....come on....if you are going to post about a party....just say you are. Don't inuslt our intelligence.